If you shower once daily, do you shower at night or in the morning?

A couple times a week I'll take a shower in the morning and at night, but if it's just one shower, I take it in the morning. I don't understand the night showering thing because you sweat when you sleep. And, a morning shower also wakes me up.

So, do you shower in the morning or at night?
So your dirty ass hops into bed without taking a shower? <{clintugh}>

I shower every time I jerk off to clean up. My water bill is ruining my life.

The real question is who sits down in the shower?

A couple times a week I'll take a shower in the morning and at night, but if it's just one shower, I take it in the morning. I don't understand the night showering thing because you sweat when you sleep. And, a morning shower also wakes me up.

So, do you shower in the morning or at night?
It I shower once its always in the morning. After work I just wash my face and brush my teeth before bed and get into my sleeping clothes, im too tired to shower I fall right asleep.

In the summer I probably take 3 quick showers a day because of how much I sweat.

It I shower once its always in the morning. After work I just wash my face and brush my teeth before bed and get into my sleeping clothes, im too tired to shower I fall right asleep.

In the summer I probably take 3 quick showers a day because of how much I sweat.
work to live, dont live to work, if you're so tired from working you cant even take a shower at night, you're doing it wrong

Morning shower fwap crew checking in

Train UFC?

To all you night showering mofos. Do you shower after getting your dick wet or go to bed with a sticky dick?
luckily i never have this problem <13>

Always a hot shower in the morning unless I go to the gym then I shower afterwards. I don't usually shower at night unless I've running around sweating all day. In the summer, it's two showers a day if I'm outside and it's really hot. If I have plans for the evening I'm definitely taking another shower especially if I'm around some ladies.

Twice a day is a must for me. If it's only once per day I can't conceive of doing it at night.

I get coming home after a day's grind and wanting to wash that grime off, and envigarate.

But even more so, couldn't imagine showering at night, then sleeping, by the time you get to work the next day, 12 hours have elapsed, you're starting to b.o. reak again, and your hair is all fucked up and flat.

Now you're going to be amongst your work peers like that for the next 8 hours.

Hygienic ego would prevent me from being able to do that. No fucking way. Especially if they're are cute girls there.

I mean if you're grinding it out changing tires all day in a sausage fest auto garage, ok that's a different story. Who cares then.

I literally can't leave my place in the morning if I don't shower... even if it's to do something I'll sweat soon after leaving. If that's the case, I take a quickie shower just to rinse off. Then, I'll come back and take a longer shower even if it's only an hour or two later.

Nights usually, but I can see why it would wake some folk up in the morning to get their day started

I have to shower after I take a shit. I cannot face the public otherwise, I'd feel too dirty.

if I'm at work, I'd rent a hotel for an immediate deuce & shower emergency. sometimes, things can get real tricky.
Lol I shit like 2-3 times a day, first one is usually when I get in the office then I usually take one after lunch and maybe one when I get home

Lol I shit like 2-3 times a day, first one is usually when I get in the office then I usually take one after lunch and maybe one when I get home

this chick I know told me to always watch for girls who are into smoothie diets. that's a sign they're into anal.

she suggested I begin a smoothie regimen, but then we came to the conclusion that it would make me look gay.

side note:

whenever I see a chick smell her hair, it makes me think she's dirty/funky.

never tell this to a girl. 4/4 girls I've told this to slapped me.

I trane teh Muay Thai 3 times at week and the other 4 I do some calisthenics.

Not a big fan of the sticky dick. If I don't take a shower I clean it at least.
I’ll go days after fucking with no shower as long as I’m not leaving my house. But a shower after the gym is an absolute must.

Monday to Friday I take a quick 3 minute shower every morning before work, I basically wet my body, put some body wash on a loofah and rinse.

I take a bath or shower every single night, and wash my hair 2-3 times a week
I shampoo daily but heard you're not supposed to cuz it's ridding the hair of its essential oils or some shit but I find it's really greasy if I don't wash it everyday

Back