If you shower once daily, do you shower at night or in the morning?

Wash my sheets once a week and shower at night so I'm not sleeping in filth. Usually take quick rinse in morning.

I shower before and after work with cold water I do it more for health benefits and healing than for the hygiene aspect of it.

I shampoo daily but heard you're not supposed to cuz it's ridding the hair of its essential oils or some shit but I find it's really greasy if I don't wash it everyday
I have super dry skin, so not very oily hair/scalp. If I did I’d shampoo more.

Every morning, standard. Wakes me up, plus I feel grotty just getting dressed and going out without having showered.

On the evenings I train I always take a shower at night when I get home too.

Just got out of the shower. Pressed for time tho so no fap unfortunately

Shower at night, wash in the morning is my go-to. Unless I'm not working and am going out drinking, I'll shower in the morning/afternoon in that case.

Every morning without fail as soon as I get out of bed.

I often shower at night too though, at least 3-4 times a week on gym days and sometimes just because I want to feel fresh in bed

If you want your wife or girl or side ho to lick your ass or put her nose in your wet sock smelling groin area at night or early morning , you better shower at night before bed . Assuming you have a wife, girl or side piece and she does such things to your nether regions .

Depends on my work shift. Generally morning though.

Nothing like taking a loofah to the crack after a long day at work though.

at night so I can go fresh into the bed - and be fresh for work in the morning (considering I dont sweat in bed - at least not nearly enough to make a difference like during the day when I'm active)

why would I work all day, go home, have various activities, go to sleep all sweaty and shower in the morning? my bed would be nasty
So you go all day without showering?

So you go all day without showering?

I was answering his question which had 2 choices: shower in the evening or in the morning

I personally shower after coming back from work (5pm) vast majority of times

Wash my sheets once a week and shower at night so I'm not sleeping in filth. Usually take quick rinse in morning.
Bro you wouldn't believe how dirty some people are, I had a friend who never washed his sheets I remember we were clowning him when we went to his house in high school to play video games and his pillow case was dirty as fuck .

I wash my sheets and pillow cases at least once a week as well, I have like 20 pillow cases that I have in the drawer and 4 different sheets, Im super clean. My room is neat and I dont like to have junk.

A couple times a week I'll take a shower in the morning and at night, but if it's just one shower, I take it in the morning. I don't understand the night showering thing because you sweat when you sleep. And, a morning shower also wakes me up.

So, do you shower in the morning or at night?

Yah but you're bringing all the day's work dirtiness to your bed then. I shower at night and only wash my hair and face, brush teeth in morning.

Yah but you're bringing all the day's work dirtiness to your bed then. I shower at night and only wash my hair and face, brush teeth in morning.
Yup I think there's more dirt from going to work all day than the 7 or 8 hrs you spend sleeping

You only brush in the morning?

I work in an office. I don't get sweaty during the day, and if I do, I take a shower at night as well.

Yup I think there's more dirt from going to work all day than the 7 or 8 hrs you spend sleeping

Well yeah, for you, because you're constantly taking a dump all day long and, hopefully, you're not taking dumps while you are sleeping. ;)

Morning. If I shower at night I feel gross by about noon.

You only brush in the morning?

I work in an office. I don't get sweaty during the day, and if I do, I take a shower at night as well.

Even if you don't get sweaty, you're exposed to all these germs and such opening doors, etc outside.

Back