If you shower once daily, do you shower at night or in the morning?

In the morning, always, no matter what.

I'll take one at night too if I got sweaty that day or something but generally I only shower in the morning.

Shower in the morning, wash off genitals before sex, shower after sex /w soap on genitals. Sleep, repeat.

Morning shower fwap crew checking in

Train UFC?

To all you night showering mofos. Do you shower after getting your dick wet or go to bed with a sticky dick?

Sticky so I can give it a stinky rub in the morning.

Being semi retired, whenever I fucking feel like it, a nice steam and shower..

At night, usually between 8pm and 9pm.

After drying off I hit all the crevices up with some baby powder and I'm good to go for some couch chillin' until bed time.

If I break my girl off for an hour or so before falling asleep, I'll shower again in the morning. Can't be going into work the next morning with a crusty dick smellin' like the shore and/or bay.
Lmao a lot of issues going on in this post

I shower in the morning if I didn't the night before or if I'm groggy and have the extra time to help myself wake up.

Normally I shower at night for reasons already mentioned by others. I prefer to get in bed clean and it would be disgusting not to shower after a BJJ class.

Train UFC?

To all you night showering mofos. Do you shower after getting your dick wet or go to bed with a sticky dick?
I trane teh Muay Thai 3 times at week and the other 4 I do some calisthenics.

Not a big fan of the sticky dick. If I don't take a shower I clean it at least.

In the morning, always, no matter what.

I'll take one at night too if I got sweaty that day or something but generally I only shower in the morning.
Morning is a must, bed-head is real. Are you night-time washers bald? And as has been said, bonus-extra showers may be in order depending on other factors. I'm not afraid to splurge on some more body wash if needs must.

Morning, I wake up feeling a little gross and out of it, the shower helps me feel fresh going into the day and gives me an easy task to set my brain up for the day. I usually shower twice a day, once post gym, but haven’t in a month or so as I’ve been recovering from an injury. Even then, I’m never showering before bed.

Train UFC?

A showered dick is much more likely to get suckyfucky.

It's worth a second wash, who cares.

After my workout in the afternoon after coming home from work. So night

I never miss a morning shower, but I sometimes shower at night as well.

Morning. Or else my hair is all fucked up and I look like a slob. Plus it helps me wake up.

Generally the only time I shower at night is if I can coax my girl into getting in the shower with me for some careful banging.

I have to shower after I take a shit. I cannot face the public otherwise, I'd feel too dirty.

if I'm at work, I'd rent a hotel for an immediate deuce & shower emergency. sometimes, things can get real tricky.

A couple times a week I'll take a shower in the morning and at night, but if it's just one shower, I take it in the morning. I don't understand the night showering thing because you sweat when you sleep. And, a morning shower also wakes me up.

So, do you shower in the morning or at night?

You don't understand a night shower?

So if someone does a 9-5, hard labor, sweating like a wild hog, you wouldn't expect them to go home and shower immediately after, or before they hit the sack? That's nasty as f.

Im in a sales job, but workout sometimes twice a day. I usually shower twice daily, but could have the odd 1 shower day if I'm not doing anything at all.

Night showers. Too lazy in the morning.

You shower before you get into bed to keep your sheets clean, that way you don’t have to change them every day, and only have to change them every 3 days.

Back