If you shower once daily, do you shower at night or in the morning?

Blue collar workers should shower in the evenings and white collar workers should shower in the mornings.

Normally at night (after the gym), but since I have really oily hair/skin, I will also shower in the morning if I have to go into the office.

I may be making my hair worse by washing it twice a day, but it's become habit.

Night. I love doing long runs in the evening and then showering after. Makes for a pleasent evening and feels clean right before bed.

Waking up and starting the day without a shower isn't bad at all. Just freshen up a little and get some air and you'll be fine. Plus it's around 50-60 degrees overnight here so I'm not sweating all night.

A couple times a week I'll take a shower in the morning and at night, but if it's just one shower, I take it in the morning. I don't understand the night showering thing because you sweat when you sleep. And, a morning shower also wakes me up.

So, do you shower in the morning or at night?

I don't see why anyone showers once a day. I take a rinse off shower in the afternoon, shampoo and wash that takes literally about 4 minutes. Then I take a real shower in the morning shampoo,condition,face wash, wash. If you're only doing one a day, I question your hygiene. Probably why girls don't want to suck on your wiener.

I always shower before bed, and same after coming back from gym.

My showers are activity based. Mornings if I’ve done nothing the day before. Always post work out. Sometimes at night if I’m feeling extra grimey.

I don't see why anyone showers once a day. I take a rinse off shower in the afternoon, shampoo and wash that takes literally about 4 minutes. Then I take a real shower in the morning shampoo,condition,face wash, wash. If you're only doing one a day, I question your hygiene. Probably why girls don't want to suck on your wiener.

Anecdotally, I would estimate 90% of the planet showers once a day or less. My showers are thorough as fuck. I shampoo and rinse 3 times and wash and rinse 3 times at minimum. No one has ever said I stink. In fact, everyone comments how good I smell.

I shower once at night. I have a physical job where I get filthy so its best to shower when I get home.

Anecdotally, I would estimate 90% of the planet showers once a day or less. My showers are thorough as fuck. I shampoo and rinse 3 times and wash and rinse 3 times at minimum. No one has ever said I stink. In fact, everyone comments how good I smell.

Sure, and nearly a billion people lack access to running water period. That's still dirty shit. Showering at least once a day is acceptable, but I don't feel like it's adequate. If I don't shower in the morning, my hair feels gross and I feel oily all day. So my morning shower is a complete shower and clean that gets me going for the day. The rinse off at the evening is because I want to be clean in my bed. I don't want to bring whatever day's filth I've been around into the bed with me and usually I've been working out at the gym or something anyways. Plus I use that time to either clean out the old pipes or scrub the pipes and dispenser container unit off so I can get a woman to help clean out the pipes in bed.

I just think it's good to get under the water in the morning and evening, even if you're not really soaping up. It's therapeutic and keeps the bed, balls, and face clean.

The water quality isn't the best here, so I don't enjoy showering all that much. Life's much easier if you are a cat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back