If you could reverse one decision in mma history

BJ Vs Frankie 1 .. IMO Penn was never the same after that loss.

It was a close fight. could have gone either way. i thought Romero edged it but neither fighter should have been confident going into the decision. Thing is, Romero could have won it outright if he wrestled more. strange fight

100%. It wasn't a robbery by any stretch (but neither was GSP/ Hendricks with the stupid scoring system) , and romero had the bigger fan base I believe so that's a factor in the crowds reaction, but with a live audience not hearing commentary, the crowds reaction is a pretty decent gauge.

Last edited:
that one should have clearly been a draw.
10-8 BJ
10-9 gsp
10-9 gsp.
28-28
actually easy fight to score not sure why BJ didnt get a 10-8 first?

Back then you practically had to murder someone to get a 10-8. It's gotten much better, but I still think a higher variance in scoring rounds would be beneficial.

Shogun losing that BS decision to Machida was ultimately good for his career since everyone acknowledged that he won the fight (the media, Dana) and it resulted in him getting a highlight reel KO over Machida.

I'm debating between these:

GSP vs Johny Hendricks = I consider GSP to be the GOAT, but he lost that fight. Hendricks deserved this monumental win
Benson Henderson vs Frankie Edgar 2 = Edgar got robbed and run out of the division because of it, Benson would go on with his false title reign
Benson Henderson vs Gilbert Melendez = Melendez clearly won the first 3 rounds, so he would've been the Strikeforce champ and then immediately the UFC champ, but bad judging took that away from him
Josh Thomson vs Benson Henderson or Bobby Green = two bad decisions cut Thomson's intriguing last UFC stint short
Eddie Alvarez vs Gilbert Melendez or Anthony Pettis = I consider both of these fights to be robberies, and had they been scored differently then Conor would've fought someone else for the LW title. Perhaps RDA? That would've been more interesting, and I think prime RDA would've sent Conor back down to FW where he'd actually have to try and defend his title
Demetrious Johnson vs Henry Cejudo II = DJ won this fight. Had this been scored correctly, would he have been traded for Ben Askren?
Jon Jones vs Dominick Reyes = Jones lost fair and square, which would've led to a rematch which I guess makes this the least interesting entry here

I wish Yan would've waited until Sterling had his knee slightly off the ground, and then knee'd the fuck outta him

lol it's been eight years and you little bitches are still butthurt about Ronda taking over the sport

{<jordan}

BJ vs Frankie 1. Maybe BJ's career and life would be different.

Close second is GSP vs Hendricks.

holloway vs volk 2

no way volk won the last 3 rounds
<36>
Way WAY worse decisions than this.
Fight could have gone either way, literally all came down to how you scored round 3 which was relatively dead even.

O yeah

Oh yeah, remember that one ... Jeeeez, I really wanna have those substances that let you view the world in such terms that make you argue why Sanchez won that fight.
Yeah, I thought Kampmann won every round.

Khabib and the tiramisu. Or Tony and the steel pole.

Basing opinions on significant strikes numbers is so 2019.
Watch the 3rd round again in isolation and without the incredibly biased commentary. Then come back and tell me if your opinion has changed.

Machida vs Shogun 1. Worst robbery ever in a UFC title fight.

Jones vs Reyes.

Other than the fact that Reyes got robbed, Jones quitting like a bitch created chaos in the LHW division.

Back