If you could reverse one decision in mma history

Still Romero edged it

giphy.gif

Nate / Conor (2)

**Trigger warning** :cool:

Reyes / Jones, because Jones is such a pico cheater.

Which would it be?
The easy answer is shogun/machida I but thats too easy

And I'll get lit for this choice

My pick is Romero/izzy bc Isreal talked so much smack claiming to be the first to finish yoel in the ufc and after getting clipped in the first he did fuck all. Problem Romero didn't do much either. Still Romero edged it

Honorable pride mention
Ricco got robbed against big Nog. That was bullshit

Yo who's your dp

Faber VS Cruz 2. Faber would have won a belt end beat his rival.

Jones/Reyes immediately comes to mind. Easy fight to score. 3-2 for Reyes. Jones looked extremely human in that fight.

Also Weili/Joanna. Far from a robbery and I didn’t have an issue with Weili winning, but I’ve watched it multiple times and have it scored for Joanna or a draw. Definitely no issues with either woman winning after a performance like that...but I had Joanna edging it out.

I would reverse the decision that MMA needs judges.
MMA doesn't need judges.
The only way to win is stoppage and every fight that goes the distance is always a draw, because if both fighters are still willing and able to fight there simply is no winner.
This way the sport is pure and fight records are always 100% clear, since there are no gift wins or stupid decisions by stupid judges.
The judges have to go just like the people who think MMA needs judges.

I would probably say Conor/Diaz 2. Would quell the rise of Conor which really cemented being able to talk yourself into title shots imo. Would also quell the double champion stuff, which I feel for the most part just muddies up divisions and the opportunities are given out like candy nowadays.

Cormier vs Gustafsson, Miocic vs Cormier III, Silva vs Bisping, Bisping vs Hendo II

Back