• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If we’re going to look at resumes without context like Jon wants to do with the Stipe “legacy” fight

125,000 people isn't worth it.
UFC 285, headlined by Jon Jones vs. Ciryl Gane, was the highest-grossing commercial PPV of the last 12 months. The official PPV numbers aren’t released, but if you estimate that the PPV sold 750,000 buys on ESPN+, that’s $60,000,000 in revenue. The gate for the event was $12,154,753.10, which made it the 4th highest-grossing UFC live gate of all time.

Stipe vs Jones will be in Madison Square Garden, and will do numbers and it is worth it.

Last edited:
UFC 285, headlined by Jon Jones vs. Ciryl Gane, was the highest-grossing commercial PPV of the last 12 months. The official PPV numbers aren’t released, but if you estimate that the PPV sold 750,000 buys on ESPN+, that’s $60,000,000 in revenue. The gate for the event was $12,154,753.10, which made it the 4th highest-grossing UFC live gate of all time.

Sripe vs Jones will be in Madison Square Garden, and will do numbers and it is worth it. Madison square Garden will be rocking.
I doubt it very much but if I'm wrong then I'll give you the props.

How about we let Stipe actually fight before we decide how well or poorly he'll perform. Jones had a three year layoff, a couple of unspectacular fights (that many people thought he lost), and was even moving up in weight - and he did just fine, didn't he?
Stipe proved his worth and manliness while Pico hid like the coward he is.

I think it's fine. They are fighting later in the year. Aspinall is fighting sometime in the summer. Jones and Stipe deserve that PPV money. Stipe has the most HW sucessful title defenses in UFC history. He has been notoriously overlooked by the organization.

Speak for yourself

There are plenty of people who want to see this fight including myself. I would also like to see Stipe get paid what he is worth for this big money fight as well. Toms little ass can wait.
Morons like you are what ruin the sport. If a steroid cheat Jones and a 42 year old that is coming off of a toe curling KO and hasn’t won a fight in 4 years is your definition of a money fight, you’re likely the type that pays for WWE PPV’s.

Morons like you are what ruin the sport. If a steroid cheat Jones and a 42 year old that is coming off of a toe curling KO and hasn’t won a fight in 4 years is your definition of a money fight, you’re likely the type that pays for WWE PPV’s.

Here I thought it was little pussies like you who cry about everything on here. You are even crying to me over an opinion about wanting to see the fight.

At some point it is actually you that is ruining the sport. The entitled little prick who thinks his opinion is more valid than anyone elses.

I think it's fine. They are fighting later in the year. Aspinall is fighting sometime in the summer. Jones and Stipe deserve that PPV money. Stipe has the most HW sucessful title defenses in UFC history. He has been notoriously overlooked by the organization.
Almost half of his title defenses came against a Popeyes’s binging DC. Not exactly that impressive.

This makes no sense at all.

Further proof that you should refrain from thinking before you damage the last 3 brain cells you have left.
You are still crying to me about an opinion you do not like. That is your fault and your own insecurity, get yourself some confidence.

I am not your father and you need to accept the fact that people have their own opinions. You also have to accept that you cannot always get what you want and accept other peoples choices including jones. How do you cry like a little bitch about what someone else thinks and what someone else wants to see. How insecure do you have to be to whine and cry to another poster about his opinion on a fight you do not like. How insecure and entitled do you have to be to whine to me about something that does not involve you,

The opinion does not involve you at all yet you are crying to me about it.

Last edited:
If Jon wanted to fight Stipe for his legacy, he should have done it years ago when he was saying that Stipe is a terrible match up for him and he would not go up in weight to fight him.

Here I thought it was little pussies like you who cry about everything on here. You are even crying to me over an opinion about wanting to see the fight.

At some point it is actually you that is ruining the sport. The entitled little prick who thinks his opinion is more valid than anyone elses.
Cry harder, mangina.
While the HW division rots, imbeciles like you clamor for meaningless “money fights” that are little more than sideshow circus acts that ruin the credibility of the sport.

You are still crying to me about an opinion you do not like. That is your fault and your own insecurity, get yourself some confidence.

I am not your father and you need to accept the fact that people have their own opinions. You also have to accept that you cannot always get what you want and accept other peoples choices including jones. How do you cry like a little bitch about what someone else thinks and what someone else wants to see. How insecure do you have to be to whine and cry to another poster about his opinion on a fight you do not like. How insecure and entitled do you have to be to whine to me about something that does not involve you,

The opinion does not involve you at all yet you are crying to me about it.

It is a pretty offensive opinion. Take your criticism on the chin - it’s warranted

Cry harder, mangina.
While the HW division rots, imbeciles like you clamor for meaningless “money fights” that are little more than sideshow circus acts that ruin the credibility of the sport.
What you wrote is of no concern to me and I think you may need therapy.

The reality is that you must accept the hard truth that you cannot control other peoples decisions. I know how hard it is to accept that you have no control over what others do but you do not. It is your insecurity that we see in play here . Helplessness over others’ choices is one of the hardest feelings to feel. Often, we try to avoid this feeling, not only with giving unwanted advice but also with anger or blame. Right now we are seeing your anger over your helplessness as you lash out. Facing the reality of your lack of control over others will take conscious time, effort, and mindfulness over what you are really experiencing in these moments. Which is insecurity and the inability to cope with choices and the hard truth that you have zero power to change anything.

The reality is you have no control over what people choose nor their opinions. I get you are angry but you need to accept that and stop crying to me about it. No one cares about you, your life, your wants, your needs, and the truth is no one gives a shit.

Last edited:
Then Jon lost to Matt Hamill and he’s not undefeated. Sure it was a DQ but a loss is a loss and the records show that. You can’t go and say “I’m fighting Stipe because of his record in the UFC and to cement myself as the goat” completely ignoring the fact that he’s 46 years old and coming off a years long lay off after a brutal KO. That’s not a legacy fight

If Jon is acting solely with the records in mind at this point, and not for any semblance of validity, he has a valid loss already, and shouldn’t be trying to preserve some none existent perfect record by ducking every viable opponent
Jones cheated throughout his career. That's his real resume.

What you wrote is of no concern to me and I think you may need therapy.

The reality is that you must accept the hard truth that you cannot control other peoples decisions. I know how hard it is to accept that you have no control over what others do but you do not. It is your insecurity that we see in play here . Helplessness over others’ choices is one of the hardest feelings to feel. Often, we try to avoid this feeling, not only with giving unwanted advice but also with anger or blame. Right now we are seeing your anger over your helplessness as you lash out. Facing the reality of your lack of control over others will take conscious time, effort, and mindfulness over what you are really experiencing in these moments. Which is insecurity and the inability to cope with choices and the hard truth that you have zero power to change anything.

The reality is you have no control over what people choose nor their opinions. I get you are angry but you need to accept that and stop crying to me about it. No one cares about you, your life, your wants, your needs, and the truth is no one gives a shit.

Cool story brotha. I can see why you’re a fan of Jones, this is the type of shit he says to his missus after he slaps her for acting up

The reality is you offered up a gross opinion and are rationalising criticism like a little pseudo intellectual bitch.

Back