If Volkanovski Win at UFC 294, new GOAT?

Islam is in a no-win situation.
Islam needs a fast finish he could have done it in round 2 last time instead of handing out on Volko ‘s back for 4 minutes without even attempting to finish him.

no they often do not. they often get beat though. very rarely does a fighter show up short notice and smoke fighters. its a rare phenomenon, not the usual, it's an exception. islams already beaten volk too. he can just do something similar with the advantage of actually having a fight camp, cardio, timing. there is no pressure on volk, besides all of the pressure that an in shape islam will deliver. i wish i was wrong. this isnt the rematch you think its going to be.

Volk lives and breathes MMA, he's always training and has a gas tank for days. Sorry, like I said all the pressure on the world is on Islam especially now everyone is so sure Volk is in no condition to fight/win.

Typical ufc fans nowadays, any time anyone beats anyone you're all like "THIS GUY IS THE NEW GOAT?!". Like when you all called Usman the GOAT when he doesn't even come close to GSP. Laughable ufc fans are laughable.

Nah. Top 10 all time for sure. A couple more solid title wins then and maybe he's up there with Silva/GSP in the top 5.

Volk lives and breathes MMA, he's always training and has a gas tank for days. Sorry, like I said all the pressure on the world is on Islam especially now everyone is so sure Volk is in no condition to fight/win.
i hope you are right. i thought volk won the first time and it would be amazing if he won. the odds are not great i think though.

Back