If u have to make a bet who would u bet on Stipe or Francis?

We've seen this fight before and it was Stipe all day, all night, into next week. Punchers always have a chance but I don't believe he's skilled enough outside of the one shot.

I'm not getting tricked again like Rumble vs DC 2.

I'm picking Stipe.

I might be in the minority but Ngannou has regressed to me over his UFC career. Forget training grappling or defensive striking Ngannou literally thinks he can touch anyone and they'll go to sleep. He kinda reminds me of Deontay Wilder.

Nothing says Stipe won't double leg him and put him on his back for the entire fight again.
I think the big difference between Ngannou and Deontay is that when Deontay actually lands, he can knock out anyone whereas Stipe has taken shots from Ngannou and still managed to win.

Lol

He was rocked multiple times, which is why he started diving for legs out of desperation.

300+ strikes and still couldn't finish a dude who was gassed after 2 mins, how embarrassing.
Please show where he was ever rocked in that fight. He wasn’t, your making shit up. He was outvoting Francis easily then took him down when he wanted.

Please show where he was ever rocked in that fight. He wasn’t, your making shit up. He was outvoting Francis easily then took him down when he wanted.
*you're
*outboxing

He was panic wrestling for his life after Francis showed who the better striker was

Defended Blades . . . . for how many seconds did that fight last
tbf Blaydes shot twice and i know they've fought once before Francis fought Stipe the first time but Curtis is one of the first best wrestler in that division so I wouldnt say it means for sure Francis can deal with Stipe's wrestling

To give a comparison, Blaydes literally landed 14/25 takedowns against Volkov and he is a HW which is impressive to do

When your only argument against a guy is he knocks everyone out too quick, you gotta go with that guy.

Ngannou via decapitation.

*you're
*outboxing

He was panic wrestling for his life after Francis showed who the better striker was
Lol such full of shit. Watch the fight again buddy, he walked right through Ngannous punches and even slipped them because Francis is so slow. He never panic wrestled, he was literally countering and tagging him lmao

Lol such full of shit. Watch the fight again buddy, he walked right through Ngannous punches and even slipped them because Francis is so slow. He never panic wrestled, he was literally countering and tagging him lmao
All those shots and didn't rock Francis once <Lmaoo>

I would slightly lean Ngannou. I think with the right game plan he would eventually find that KO punch. He went too fast the first fight and Stipe was able to go 100% defense/retreat mode until Francis had little to nothing left. I think if Francis is patient and lets Stipe come to him or at least lead the dance a bit that a big punch finds its home. Stipe is hittable if he is throwing his own offense. In the Francis 1 fight he realized quickly how hard Francis was coming and pretty much only thought about avoiding that bomb for the first 2 rounds. Then Ngannou was easy pickings for takedowns once he was gassed. I would only lean 60/40 Ngannou though. I surely don't think he's a lock by any stretch. Stipe is champ for a reason. Just the way I'd lean.

Francis this time.

Francis by ko .....But clearly Stipes chances improve tremendously if the fight goes past the 8 minute mark

Neither did Ngannous shots idiot lmao. Stipe was never rocked and if he was you would have posted the video or gif <45><45><45>

the fight wasn’t close at all, it was Stipes easiest of his whole career

Neither did Ngannous shots idiot lmao. Stipe was never rocked and if he was you would have posted the video or gif <45><45><45>

the fight wasn’t close at all, it was Stipes easiest of his whole career
So a fight where he was rocked about 5 different times and face completely disfigured was easier than his 1st rd KOs of Maldonado and JDS?

Lol, Stipe was lucky that Ngannou was overconfident or else he would've died that night, just like he died against DC and Struve lol

too slow
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_p3106h7MLi1r7vh24o2_540.gifv

MiocicNgannou.gif

Took all his hardest shots
CommonSeparateAztecant-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_p2xcmp3rxY1whtgjgo4_r1_400.gifv

Stipe. Francis has done fuck all in his last 4 fights that proves that he could stop Stipe's wrestling. He's looked impressive with his KO's, but he hasn't shown us if he is on par with a high level wrestler.
"done fuck all" what does that even mean guy. showed hes way less tentative compared to the lewis fight and beat probably the highest level wrestler at HW blaydes twice.

So a fight where he was rocked about 5 different times and face completely disfigured was easier than his 1st rd KOs of Maldonado and JDS?

Lol, Stipe was lucky that Ngannou was overconfident or else he would've died that night, just like he died against DC and Struve lol
He was never hurt once lmao. Stipe best the living shit out of DC twice too. Francis only has power, he lacks speed or any other skill

I can't see Stipe evade those fucking anvils for hands for another 25 minutes lol

Ngannou will eventually tag Stipe, and he will sleep him

for me it's Frances KO in the first and if not... then Stipe.

I think Francis will get it done this time, he won't fight so wrecklessly. Also, he had 3 grueling fights with DC with one being a knock out loss and is now two years older since the last time they fought, that has to take some toll on him, Francis has barely been touched...sure he had a mental block against Lewis but he obviously adjusted whatever was bothering him and he looks as scary as ever.

Back