If u have to make a bet who would u bet on Stipe or Francis?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is one of the hardest choices for me because I’m a Stipe fan and I don’t want him to receive a sneaky punch like DC’s and go to sleep but I’m going with him this time again based on game plan. Who are u picking last call?

Purely because I haven't seen Ngannou's fights go long enough for me to see that he's massively improved any grappling or ground game since that first fight, I'd go with Stipe if I had to choose.

Stipe. Francis has done fuck all in his last 4 fights that proves that he could stop Stipe's wrestling. He's looked impressive with his KO's, but he hasn't shown us if he is on par with a high level wrestler.
defended blades, and cain takedowns, and destroyed half the division in less than 20 seconds. Ngannou will win, i can AV bet right now.

Stipe for sure. The first reply to this thread nailed it, what has Francis done to show he can stop the TD's? Sherdoggers just want him to win cause he's muscular.

Depends if we talking about 'entitled' Francis or not

might be redundant to mention that tho

Their first fight was Stipes easiest fight if his career, he took all Ngannous shots and kept coming and out boxing him then wrestlefucked him when he wanted. I think Francis is too slow for Stipe.

Stipe is better everywhere except power

Stipe. Francis has done fuck all in his last 4 fights that proves that he could stop Stipe's wrestling. He's looked impressive with his KO's, but he hasn't shown us if he is on par with a high level wrestler.

Blaydes and Cain are better wrestlers than Stipe.

Lotta love for Stipe. Love me some Stipe too, and his first fight with ngannou had me pretty amped the whole fight not gonna lie..
with that being said Stipe going night night! And anyone else whos steps in there with ngannou right now doing the same...

I think Stipe just has to survive the early rounds again, I don’t really think there’s anyway Francis can keep up with Stipe’s in pace after a few rounds, but at the same time Francis could definitely land that big one early and end it. I lean toward Stipe though.

I'm not getting tricked again like Rumble vs DC 2.

I'm picking Stipe.

I might be in the minority but Ngannou has regressed to me over his UFC career. Forget training grappling or defensive striking Ngannou literally thinks he can touch anyone and they'll go to sleep. He kinda reminds me of Deontay Wilder.

Nothing says Stipe won't double leg him and put him on his back for the entire fight again.

This is one of the hardest choices for me because I’m a Stipe fan and I don’t want him to receive a sneaky punch like DC’s and go to sleep but I’m going with him this time again based on game plan. Who are u picking last call?
I would bet on Stipe and here is why....Stipe is more skilled and more experienced and already been in there with Francis. Not saying Francis cannot win, but thats not what a bet is. I do see Francis having improved much over the last 3 years...he basically punches as hard as he can, then and now.

He literally beat two better wrestlers than Stipe in a little more than one minute combined. Francis hasn't shown that he can win a five round decision, but he absolutely can get an early finish.

Blaydes and Cain are better wrestlers than Stipe.

Stipe has better wrestling credentials than Curtis as Blaydes was NJCAA were Stipe was NCAA. Although Blaydes did drop out of school his sophomore year to pursue MMA. Either way neither of them even wrestled with Stipe at all when they fought. Plus Cain is so busted up from injuries over the years he's not even close to the same fighter he was. Stipe is just a stylistically bad fight for Francis. He proved this when he dominated him for 25 minutes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back