If u have to make a bet who would u bet on Stipe or Francis?

defended blades, and cain takedowns, and destroyed half the division in less than 20 seconds. Ngannou will win, i can AV bet right now.
I don’t think naming Cain holds much value these days, defending a takedown from a wrestler with no knees... mmmmmm

Didn't you see the first fight? Did Francis improve his wrestling?

Stipe easily by UD again

Francis, you see the punches DC's short arms landed on Stipe the last 3 fights?

Francis would humiliate Stipe

Prime Cain was a better wrestler but not likely by the time he fought Ngannou.

https://mmaimports.com/2018/07/d-c-...st-heavyweight-cain-velasquez-still-the-goat/

After DC knocked out Stipe, he made this statement:

“Let me tell you something. The reason the fight was so easy today was because for the last eight weeks I’ve been getting beat up by Cain Velasquez. He’s still the best, man. He’s the best heavyweight the UFC has ever seen. He does things that you just don’t expect somebody to do.”

According to DC, before the first Stipe fight, he was getting beat up by Cain in training. I think Cain was still close to his prime when he fought Ngannou. It's just Ngannou never allowed him to get started.

Didn't you see the first fight? Did Francis improve his wrestling?

Stipe easily by UD again

How would Ngannou show that he has improved his wrestling? Ngannou is primarily a stand up fighter, so you're not going to see him shoot for a takedown ever. So how exactly can he prove that he has improved his wrestling? By not getting taken down? If so, he has proven that against wrestlers like Cain and Blaydes.

I got to pick Stipe. Big Frank still feels like he’s a level below Stipe, he belongs in the mix with Blaydes, Roze, Lewis, etc.
DC was right... there are levels to this shit.

This is one of the hardest choices for me because I’m a Stipe fan and I don’t want him to receive a sneaky punch like DC’s and go to sleep but I’m going with him this time again based on game plan. Who are u picking last call?
Don't know. The obvious question is has Francis learned the lessons that, cardio is important even for him, he needs to pace himself , he has to put the work in to improve his wrestling significantly. I would bet on Francis if the odds were even. Francis is currently the -190 favorite

nagonnoo's take down defense is now top tier. We have ample evidence and no one can take him down now, or ever. His boxing skills are now like a combination of Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua with RJJ-like head movement. It's all been proven beyond a doubt. That being said, I'm going with Miocic.

edit: forgot to mention all the evidence for engano's new, next-level gas tank. I could tell easily by the instagram video, he can probably go 9-10 hard rounds without breaking a sweat.

stipe, francis hasn't changed a bit, he throws sloppy bull rush combos praying to land a hail marry. Francis has power, that is literally it.

https://mmaimports.com/2018/07/d-c-...st-heavyweight-cain-velasquez-still-the-goat/

After DC knocked out Stipe, he made this statement:

“Let me tell you something. The reason the fight was so easy today was because for the last eight weeks I’ve been getting beat up by Cain Velasquez. He’s still the best, man. He’s the best heavyweight the UFC has ever seen. He does things that you just don’t expect somebody to do.”

According to DC, before the first Stipe fight, he was getting beat up by Cain in training. I think Cain was still close to his prime when he fought Ngannou. It's just Ngannou never allowed him to get started.
yeah because people's friends/training partners are really honest about their abilities.

Even though I didn't think he looked all that good in the last DC scrap, I'll still go with Stipe atm. Ngannou is a fun viewing and I like both fighters.

Stipe has a great skill set and is overall pretty complete.

yeah because people's friends/training partners are really honest about their abilities.

So you think DC is lying? Why would he lie about that...? This was around the time Cain decided to fight again. I highly doubt DC would allow his friend to believe he could still compete at the highest level if he didn't think he was still the best in the world.

I don’t think naming Cain holds much value these days, defending a takedown from a wrestler with no knees... mmmmmm
yep of course, he destroy him, had no injury at all ( fake excuses for getting KOed ), but his name had no value.

yep of course, he destroy him, had no injury at all ( fake excuses for getting KOed ), but his name had no value.
You’ve just identified yourself as a casual/noob.
Anyone who has been following UFC since Cain was champ (not that long ago to me) would remember Cain being CONSTANTLY sidelined with injuries, particularly to his knees.
Sorry, but the Cain that Big Frank beat was already broken. And I don’t care what DC says...

You’ve just identified yourself as a casual/noob.
Anyone who has been following UFC since Cain was champ (not that long ago to me) would remember Cain being CONSTANTLY sidelined with injuries, particularly to his knees.
Sorry, but the Cain that Big Frank beat was already broken. And I don’t care what DC says...
yep he destroy a dude, no knee injury ! he get destroyed, knee injury !

Cain himself said he had nothing, ngannou just KOed him badly, stay buthurt like congo almost did before.

Ngannou future champ, matter of time.

Gun to the head it would be Stipe because he did it once before. In no way would I think it's a given and I'd probably regret my choice as soon as I made it. The problem is I don't have that much confidence to ever put money on either fighter if they're facing a worthy challenger but in this case Stipe is more proven than Ngannou.

I'm not betting a one trick pony such as Francis. He can win for sure but I would bet on Stipe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back