If u have to make a bet who would u bet on Stipe or Francis?

I pick Ngannou and I will bet all my sherdollars on it.

It will be fucking hilarious when the sherdog experts will try to explain that it was a lucky lunch and that Stipe would win 9 out of 10.

edit: forgot to mention all the evidence for engano's new, next-level gas tank. I could tell easily by the instagram video, he can probably go 9-10 hard rounds without breaking a sweat.
He is a youtube fitness coach now, stfu and pay some respect.

This is one of the hardest choices for me because I’m a Stipe fan and I don’t want him to receive a sneaky punch like DC’s and go to sleep but I’m going with him this time again based on game plan. Who are u picking last call?

Did you think Cormier-Rumble 2 was any closer than 1? Why would Stipe-Ngannou 2 be any different?

Did you think Cormier-Rumble 2 was any closer than 1? Why would Stipe-Ngannou 2 be any different?
Because of that short hook by DC that floored Stipe! Though it came after an eye poke so maybe I should have more trust in Stipe

Ngannou gave Stipe hell (despite the scorecards), while coming with poor conditionning, no game plan and no self control.

Conditionning, game plan and self control are easy adjustments that will go a long way. I expect a very different fight, still competitive because Stipe is an excellent boxer, but I favour Ngannou.

He literally beat two better wrestlers than Stipe in a little more than one minute combined. Francis hasn't shown that he can win a five round decision, but he absolutely can get an early finish.
Two better wrestlers whose striking power he didn’t need to respect. Stipe can sleep you with a punch just as easy as he can wrestle fuck you.

defended blades, and cain takedowns, and destroyed half the division in less than 20 seconds. Ngannou will win, i can AV bet right now.

You're not even trying to suggest that the version of Cain that fought Ngannou is a better wrestler than Stipe are you? That's pure insanity.

And I don't see how any of that even matters considering these two already fought. Ngannou didn't defend any takedowns. He landed with full power on Stipe. And he lost 50-44 or whatever. Ngannou can of course get a KO. But, that's purely hypothetical at this point. Stipe dominating for 5 rounds has happened in reality.

Ngannou gave Stipe hell (despite the scorecards), while coming with poor conditionning, no game plan and no self control.

Conditionning, game plan and self control are easy adjustments that will go a long way. I expect a very different fight, still competitive because Stipe is an excellent boxer, but I favour Ngannou.

How burned out after 2 mins. K wouldn't call that giving someone hell

Francis Ngannou is 0-3 in going the distance
Stipe Miocic is 5-1 and one of those wins is against DC.

People on here are ridiculous, acting like nobody can win a rematch against somebody that dominated them in the past. Stipe is getting older, got knocked out by DC and ate a bunch of hard shots in all 3 of his fights with DC. He also took some nasty eye pokes. Meanwhile Francis has been starching the best guys in the division.

It's like saying there is no reason to believe Stipe could win a rematch with Struve.

As much as I love Ngannou, there is not enough new footage of him available since their first fight that shows the kinds of improvements that would lead me to think that it would go differently if they fought again. I think Ngannou starches most guys in the division, but loses to Stipe, who's just a bad matchup stylistically. The closest fight in terms of size and skillset would probably be Blaydes, whom he beat twice, and absolutely merked the second time, but this just happens to be the problem in trying to predict the outcome of a possible rematch: Blaydes did not have an opportunity to settle in and use his wrestling, so we do not know how Ngannou deals with this type of pressure now. That fight did not answer any of the questions that we were left with after the first Stipe fight. But what better way to answer these questions than watching them rematch, right?

I'm done underestimating Stipe...Stipe has a chin, great cardio and can wrestle for days. This means he can take a few of Ngannou's punches, can weather the early storm/tire him out/outlast him and nullify Ngannou's best weapons using his wrestling.

I say Stipe wins again in a rematch.

Their first fight was Stipes easiest fight if his career, he took all Ngannous shots and kept coming and out boxing him then wrestlefucked him when he wanted. I think Francis is too slow for Stipe.

Stipe is better everywhere except power
Easiest fight?

That was the most difficult fight of Stipe's career barring JDS 1, Struve, DC trilogy

Stipe was rocked several times in the first rd and his face looked like he'd escaped a car crash

Easiest fight?

That was the most difficult fight of Stipe's career barring JDS 1, Struve, DC trilogy

Stipe was rocked several times in the first rd and his face looked like he'd escaped a car crash
It was his easiest fight and he never got rocked. He walked through his punches and took him down whenever he wanted. Bleeding doesn’t mean shit

It was his easiest fight and he never got rocked. He walked through his punches and took him down whenever he wanted. Bleeding doesn’t mean shit
Lol

He was rocked multiple times, which is why he started diving for legs out of desperation.

300+ strikes and still couldn't finish a dude who was gassed after 2 mins, how embarrassing.

Back