If Romero wins his win will be tainted.

By him missing weight.

It's the equivalent of a football (soccer) game starting 1 - 0 to one team or runners lining up for the 100m and one taking a step forward from the line and starting from there.

how-to-catch-a-cheater-mistake.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Rockhold shouldn't have caved in to the pressure he should have refused the fight.
You wanted the main even to be cancelled? What kind of fight fan are you?

He didn't make weight he didn't pop lets not confuse the two...

I don't think it'll take much of Romero's victory at all, if he wins. I mean it's not like Romero lost weight by 8+lbs. Missing by 2.7 lbs is absoluty not comparable with a soccer game starting 1 - 0. If anything it's probably worse since Romero has been cutting for 2 hours longer and will have less time now to recover.

Would be unusual for Romero to get an un-tainted win.

Whats your opinion on Cormier and towel gate?
bro i was just wondering why the fuck romero didnt lean on the towel!

easy wouldda weighed in if that fucking fatty cormier was able to do it, romero should be allowed too!

I love how missing weight is an advantage, but when Woodley beat Gastelum, it was because he was sick, drained, and dehydrated from trying to make weight.

bro i was just wondering why the fuck romero didnt lean on the towel!

easy wouldda weighed in if that fucking fatty cormier was able to do it, romero should be allowed too!
He did try to lean heavily on one side first as if to gets the scales unsteady or some shit. Excited for your boy yoel? Im close to cageside tomorrow

He did try to lean heavily on one side first as if to gets the scales unsteady or some shit. Excited for your boy yoel? Im close to cageside tomorrow
oh shit you going!?

awesome man i hope you enjoy and its a great card.

always excited for yoel. nothing but love for gay jesus! really hoping he fucks luke up, im taking round 3 tko for yoel.

awesome you get to see hunt fight too. he should dispatch blaydes in the first i think.

you heading there right at the start to catch the early prelims?

also, i didnt watch the weigh ins, but was following it online. damn didnt know towelgate couldnt save him! maybe if he switched the weight from his heels to the balls of his soles he may have got it right. there is a good balance there where you can pull tricks.

oh shit you going!?

awesome man i hope you enjoy and its a great card.

always excited for yoel. nothing but love for gay jesus! really hoping he fucks luke up, im taking round 3 tko for yoel.

awesome you get to see hunt fight too. he should dispatch blaydes in the first i think.

you heading there right at the start to catch the early prelims?
Ill picking up the boys at 7am to be there by 8am, we will miss the first fight but should see every one after.

People are shitting on this card but if you look deep enough the prelims are guaranteed stoppages. Ishibara, ross pearson, stun gun are all on. Adesanya is a wrecking ball and the leech has highlights.

My mates are pretty casual so its gonna be good informing them of who to look for and yeah i hope hunt fucks blaydes up but im not confidnt

Ill see if i can take pics and shit, keep yall degenerates updated

Ill picking up the boys at 7am to be there by 8am, we will miss the first fight but should see every one after.

People are shitting on this card but if you look deep enough the prelims are guaranteed stoppages. Ishibara, ross pearson, stun gun are all on. Adesanya is a wrecking ball and the leech has highlights.

My mates are pretty casual so its gonna be good informing them of who to look for and yeah i hope hunt fucks blaydes up but im not confidnt

yeah thats awesome man, the prelims are intriguing thats for sure.

ill be bummed if pearson loses, he now resides in australia and i liked him since tuf.

lots of young prospects for straya on this card. and i believe it is the first mma event in perth? obviously first ufc but i think there was that big thing where cage fighting just got legalised like a year ago? i could be wrong, and id like to think there is a local regional circuit out there.

im in a bit of a just bleed mood and really hoping for some good fights!

48688-1368369.png

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Degenerates?

5Y2sK6a.gif

Yoel be like nah.

yeah thats awesome man, the prelims are intriguing thats for sure.

ill be bummed if pearson loses, he now resides in australia and i liked him since tuf.

lots of young prospects for straya on this card. and i believe it is the first mma event in perth? obviously first ufc but i think there was that big thing where cage fighting just got legalised like a year ago? i could be wrong, and id like to think there is a local regional circuit out there.

im in a bit of a just bleed mood and really hoping for some good fights!

48688-1368369.png

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
First cage fight in perth as im aware. MMA is huge in perth though there is a reason why they had it here instead of other capitals.

Here is my picks. Although i dont care if i lose, i want hunt to win badly.

Screenshot_20180210-204056.jpg

Yeww

Emmett's win over Lamas is "tainted" too but it hasn't stopped his stock from rising or Lamas' from plummeting.

It's not fair, but that's how it is...
/thread at the end of the day no one gives a shit they just want them to fight; silly I know.. but thats the world we live in

Rocksalt should just try and talk to Romero before the fight even start so Romero will be practically asleep by the time the fight even starts.

First cage fight in perth as im aware. MMA is huge in perth though there is a reason why they had it here instead of other capitals.

Here is my picks. Although i dont care if i lose, i want hunt to win badly.

View attachment 337221

Yeww
oh you actually throwing down some cash for it?

hope it pays off.

Back