If Romero wins his win will be tainted.

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
By him missing weight.

It's the equivalent of a football (soccer) game starting 1 - 0 to one team or runners lining up for the 100m and one taking a step forward from the line and starting from there.

how-to-catch-a-cheater-mistake.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Rockhold shouldn't have caved in to the pressure he should have refused the fight.

Emmett's win over Lamas is "tainted" too but it hasn't stopped his stock from rising or Lamas' from plummeting.

It's not fair, but that's how it is...

Whats your opinion on Cormier and towel gate?

If you aint cheatin, you aint tryin.

Also, Romero was scheduled to fight Branch, so he didn't take this fight right off the couch like some doggers said.

Why are so many people saying that Luke should have refused to fight?

He has a chance to look even better by beating a guy with an advantage.

Whats your opinion on Cormier and towel gate?
Totally unacceptable no matter who does it. I'm a DC and Cyborg fan but when they missed weight they should have been nailed to the wall the same as anyone else.

I'd have preferred DC to stay at heavy anyway.

Miss weight in boxing, no big deal. Miss weight in mma , all the little snowflakes come out crying. There are countless amount of title fights in boxing every year where only one fighter can win the belt due to the other missing weight. Rockhold says he is ready for 205 ? He and his fans shouldn't be crying about this fight still going ahead.

Totally unacceptable no matter who does it. I'm a DC and Cyborg fan but when they missed weight they should have been nailed to the wall the same as anyone else.

I'd have preferred DC to stay at heavy anyway.
Nailed to the wall? Sounds a bit extreme and unpleasant

Miss weight in boxing, no big deal. Miss weight in mma , all the little snowflakes come out crying. There are countless amount of title fights in boxing every year where only one fighter can win the belt due to the other missing weight. Rockhold says he is ready for 205 ? He and his fans shouldn't be crying about this fight still going ahead.
im-an-internet-tough-guy-fear-me.jpg

By him missing weight.

It's the equivalent of a football (soccer) game starting 1 - 0 to one team or runners lining up for the 100m and one taking a step forward from the line and starting from there.

hqdefault.jpg

Rockhold shouldn't have caved in to the pressure he should have refused the fight.
No Romero will just gas out quickly and put his hands down and get that high kick

The first thread you made about this wasn't enough so you had to make another a few hours later? This has been an impressive tantrum you've been throwing

By him missing weight.

Are you insane? A soccer game starting with one team ahead by one goal is a huge fucking advantage. There's barely even one freaking goal in a soccer game to begin with!

Because in boxing you don't grapple. Why does that matter? Because you can be heavier on a guy, leaning against the fence, on top on the ground etc.

I think Luke wins this anyways, Romero will start fast and gas and Luke will begin to take over.

At 2 pounds heavier I don't see how anything can stop Romero

If Romero gets Luke down now he's fucked, but would have been fine if minus 2 pounds

I think Romero's best chance is to go for the kill on Luke early and in the 1st round (where Luke is most vulnerable with his bad defense)...or will he wait for the 3rd round as usual ?

By him missing weight.

hqdefault.jpg

Get off your high horse. He’s already paying for it by not being able to win the belt. Plus he’s not the first guy that did this. Until the UFC gets stricter with penalties, it’s not gonna change. Remember Luke could’ve refused the fight. Regardless of why he accepted, if he loses to Yoel, it’s on him for accepting.

Back