If Justin doesn't do better than Conor did

Imagine being such a jock sniffing casual cunt that you couldn’t let two people fight without trying to drum up some whacky ass theory on how the result could embarrass their fans with respect to your bitch fighter. I’m guessing you can’t make it through a conversation without bringing up COVID or politics.

MMA needs chemo because Conor fans are fucking cancer

Ok? No defending Conor hitting an old dude but it's really irrelevant.
Irrelevant just like how long gatehje fight's with Khabib has any bearing on how a fight between Conor and gatehje would go

If Justin can rock Khabib once, cut him or cause some kind of adversity we haven’t otherwise seen Khabib have to deal with, he will have done better than Conor. Al Iaquinta got some undeserved respect for surviving but posing no threat whatsoever and eating a telegraphed jab round after round. Conor gets heat for being dropped but his recovery from that overhand right was masterful given how hard and clean it landed, and he was more or less gassed by that point.

He'll need to win at least 1 round since Conor is the only fighter in UFC history to officially take a round off Khabib.

He is relevant, he is going to to fight Dustin in 2 months and you have a Conor Avatar lol

I lost an av bet years ago and ended up not changing it just because of how triggered it makes people. LOL!

Then he would do as well as everyone else. Did Conor even do that good anyway? People keep saying he won round 3 but I'd argue against that.

Irrelevant just like how long gatehje fight's with Khabib has any bearing on how a fight between Conor and gatehje would go
Totally different style matchups so yeah. Gaethje would get starched by Conor though.

How stupid will Conor haters look if, after 18 months of partying and his prior bout being a boxing match, he was more competitive than Justin? After all the hype about this guy If he doesn't survive as long as an out of shape and rusty Conor and doesn't win a round it would be hilarious.
i don't see it that way. khabib is constantly improving. conor couldn't survive as long against him in 2020 as he did in 2018.

Disagree, justin finally got smarter and would mix it up rather brawl
I agree with Justin fighting smarter but I don't think it would help him. Cerrone fought like a Moron running straight at him and trying to punch in close range, Tony gets dropped in every other fight and Barboza got eye poked.

at no point during that fight was khabib even uncomfortable, let alone in danger. think no matter how the fight plays out, khabib will come out of it with some damage

Al Iaquinta was khabibs toughest challenge to date. canor was easy work dispite his constant cheating. Khabib still owns canors soul.

How stupid will Conor haters look if, after 18 months of partying and his prior bout being a boxing match, he was more competitive than Justin? After all the hype about this guy If he doesn't survive as long as an out of shape and rusty Conor and doesn't win a round it would be hilarious.
Why are you so stupid to the fact that Conor was 100% prepared for Khabib?

You guys love using the excuse that he was an alcoholic prior to the fight, despite him filling his Instagram will nothing but training pictures leading up the fight.

You love saying he wasn't prepared for the fight like he was doing nothing but partying and fucking hookers for a year straight.

Conor gave his best, and you saw his best. He'll never be good enough to beat Khabib, and it's sad you can only compare him to other losers. Trying to say he was the best loser. What a pathetic life you guys live.

You guys love using the excuse that he was an alcoholic prior to the fight, despite him filling his Instagram will nothing but training pictures leading up the fight.

You love saying he wasn't prepared for the fight like he was doing nothing but partying and fucking hookers for a year straight.

Conor gave his best, and you saw his best. He'll never be good enough to beat Khabib, and it's sad you can only compare him to other losers. Trying to say he was the best loser. What a pathetic life you guys live.
Ban.

Awesome straight to the point post

These idiots actually believe he was partying non stop

The partying started after khabib kicked his ass

The guy was mentally broken and went on a rampage of alcohol fueled violence and alleges sexual assaults

at no point during that fight was khabib even uncomfortable, let alone in danger. think no matter how the fight plays out, khabib will come out of it with some damage
He was afraid of a smack and if you´re afraid of a smack from Conor then a smack will feel like a double barred shotgun.

He was afraid of a smack and if you´re afraid of a smack from Conor then a smack will feel like a double barred shotgun.

I think this guy is canor. Must be tough watching to sport leave you behind.

Back