If Justin doesn't do better than Conor did

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How stupid will Conor haters look if, after 18 months of partying and his prior bout being a boxing match, he was more competitive than Justin? After all the hype about this guy If he doesn't survive as long as an out of shape and rusty Conor and doesn't win a round it would be hilarious.

He will do much better than conor

Justin has chance of winning, conor only had lucky punch chance

Conor prepared behind closed doors for up to a year and still got whipped

Kavanagh said it was by far the hardest they ever trained for a fight

Justin is going to push khabib, conor was scared of khabib

Poor Conor fans..

EqualSafeGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

Conor not being motivated is funny lol. Khabib made that man take a private jet all the way from Ireland to Brooklyn just throw a dolly at him I'm pretty sure he was motivated af for the fight just wasn't good enough.

I think Justin will do better. Conor did train very hard for the fight, but was undersized. A big fw trying to fight one of the biggest grapplers at lw. That just doesn’t work.

Conor is a much more skillful fighter than Justin, but Justin is bigger and stronger. That is the most important skill against a topheavy guy like Khabib.

Depends on how the fight goes. Al gloated about doing better than Conor, but Khabib wasn't hating on Al and Al didn't have anything offensively. Conor at least won a round and landed something.

Then Conor hated on Doostin, but Doostin smacked Khabib around about as much and was the only one to actually put Khabib in real danger that he had to actually work to get out of. Didn't cheat either.

Everyone's too focused on rounds and duration. Frankly, I think Doostin did the best of all of them, since MSG (MJ, Barboza, Al, Conor, Doostin).

Conor this, Conor that. The guy has won one fight over a washed up Cerrone in the last three years. He's not relevant right now.
He is relevant, he is going to to fight Dustin in 2 months and you have a Conor Avatar lol

Khabib nuthuggers in denial. Conor was his toughest fight yet. Even his coach admits this.

Back