If Hall KOed Mousasi with a kick, imagine what Belfort is gonna do to him

Fluke part was the initial kick that Gegard seemed to lean right into.....all this after a first round where Uriah looked like he didnt belong as he was on the wrong side of a 10-8 mauling.

I don't see someone leaning face first into a kick as a fluke. Sounds like a big mistake on Moose's part and Hall capitalized.

I really don't like the term "fluke" being used in fighting because the majority of the time it's used, I don't see how it's a fluke.

Like GSP with Serra. GSP is one of my favourite fighters of all time but Serra threw a punch and intended for it to land. Did he intend for it to land where it landed? Most likely not but it really helped because it messed GSP up bad but I still don't consider it a fluke, even though GSP showed he is way better in the rematch.

Well, TRT Vitor and Vitor now are different animals, also Vitor ducked Moose for a really long time, styles makes fight, and if Moose doesn't go down from the first onslaught, Vitor is in trouble

The original thread title "R.I.P. Vitor" was not good enough huh?

I don't see someone leaning face first into a kick as a fluke. Sounds like a big mistake on Moose's part and Hall capitalized.

I really don't like the term "fluke" being used in fighting because the majority of the time it's used, I don't see how it's a fluke.

Like GSP with Serra. GSP is one of my favourite fighters of all time but Serra threw a punch and intended for it to land. Did he intend for it to land where it landed? Most likely not but it really helped because it messed GSP up bad but I still don't consider it a fluke, even though GSP showed he is way better in the rematch.
I couldnt disagree more, in fact, the mousasi hall bout is conducive to the term" fluke" as I can remember.This due to the actual flow of the fight( mousasi s domination of the first and then the opening12 seconds of second)...
Just to validate that Hall DID NOT overtake Gegards ranking in division after fight which is extremely rare.Mousasi remained ranked ahead of him and its not like mousasi was #2 and Hall was #16 before fight.Gegard was like 8 and Hall was like 13....

Show me the last time a #13 beat an #8 and didnt go ahead of him in rankings...

I couldnt disagree more, in fact, the mousasi hall bout is conducive to the term" fluke" as I can remember.This due to the actual flow of the fight( mousasi s domination of the first and then the opening12 seconds of second)...
Just to validate that Hall DID NOT overtake Gegards ranking in division after fight which is extremely rare.Mousasi remained ranked ahead of him and its not like mousasi was #2 and Hall was #16 before fight.Gegard was like 8 and Hall was like 13....

Show me the last time a #13 beat an #8 and didnt go ahead of him in rankings...
Not to mention that Hall throws that spinning back kick always intending to hit the body. Mousasi just happened to duck right into it. I don't blame Hall for pretending like he was trying to do that. Saying he kept seeing Mousasi duck down like that. Why would you throw a spinning back kick at mid-level, hoping that he'd duck into it?

Hall didn't really KO Moose.

His chin is fucking granite.

This moose took a spinning leg kick straight to the face, followed up with a flying knee, and was still trying to get up. He was tko not ko ts..

IMO Mousasi has better standup and has always had better standup. He will beat him now and he would have beat him superjuiced (i.e. his entire career).

moose can grapple Vitor if he wants. But I see him getting the ko

Mousasi is gonna be looking to take him down but Vitor will break that chin.

This moose took a spinning leg kick straight to the face, followed up with a flying knee, and was still trying to get up. He was tko not ko ts..

Exactly. Moose has a ridiculous chin.

That Victor no longer exists. Moose takes this

TS doesn't know the difference between a KO and TKO.

I'm betting the house on Mousasi. I pray there are a lot of people that think like you, TS.

Mousasi will desperately look to take Belfort down.

He doesn't have the striking to go toe-to-toe with Belfort.

Well, TRT Vitor and Vitor now are different animals, also Vitor ducked Moose for a really long time, styles makes fight, and if Moose doesn't go down from the first onslaught, Vitor is in trouble
Wand "ducked" Stann and beat him
Overeem "ducked" JDS and beat him

Stop with the ducking nonsense. Belfort has fought Jones, Silva, Weidman, Henderson, Wanderlei, Jacare, Liddell, and was willing to fight Fedor. He's not scared of an overrated fighter that can only beat top 15 guys.

Hendo goes down from a light breeze these days, knocking him out isn't an accomplishment.

Mousasi is the most over hyped fighter in MMA history.

He is not better than Vitor anywhere. Vitor is going to kick the shit out of him for sure with Mousasi's pedestrian striking where all he does is jab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back