If Hall KOed Mousasi with a kick, imagine what Belfort is gonna do to him

TS thinks Hall is the only opponent with ko power Gegard has faced?

You can always walk into a heel kick, high kick, left or even a right hook.

The fact Mousasi only has 1 (t)ko loss in almost 50 fights proves exactly the opposite TS says: Mousasi knows how to dismantle someone with good stand up game and ko power.

image.jpeg
giphy.gif

Idk, on point Hall is one of the p4p best. He is just a psychological roller coaster that takes massive career dips. But at his best, I'd say he is better than Vitor. Vitor just happens to be consistently good.

Other than Anderson Silva (who Mousasi should never be compared with) Vitor only losses to big strong guys with who only wants to take him down.

What's Moose gonna do? Outjab him to the distance? Yeah please try that for just 5 minutes if ya can.

People forget that post USADA Vitor headkicked Hendo.

Kelvin Gastelum beat Hall.

Moose jab = no Belfort running flurry = moose with a comfortable decision or win on the ground.

Oh that's nice!, now you recognize difference between apples and oranges right...
All i got from that is that Kelvin would have a pretty good chance of beating Moose. Personally, i'd have him as the favourite.

All i got from that is that Kelvin would have a pretty good chance of beating Moose. Personally, i'd have him as the favourite.

Mouse would beat Kelvin pretty much the same way Tyron did, but we're talking about Vitor vs Moose...
Hall beating Moose doesn't mean nothing on the VItor vs Moose fight, completely different fight, (apples and oranges ...).

Hall couldn't knock him out with a flush kick, a flush knee and a flurry of about 20 punches..
This thread is over (Hall did win by fluke TKO) ...
Only thing im worried about is Gegard looking past him.....this would be a mistake.

It's a fluke when you land 20 uncontested shots to a guy?

If that is a "fluke", no win is ever legit.

While I agree that the word 'fluke' does not apply, I would bet on Sasi again in a rematch.

Hall is a dangerous man. I think he's way below Mousasi technically but he's got the skills and athleticism to end any fight spectacularly.

I'm backing Moose 100% in this fight vs Vitor, just like I did against Hall.

There are only a few guys who I'll go down with the ship for and Moose is one of them.

Mousasi, Hendo and Overeem no matter what ...

This is how the Moose prepares for his fights.

CcP0AaBWoAAfVQD.jpg:large

Fluke part was the initial kick that Gegard seemed to lean right into.....all this after a first round where Uriah looked like he didnt belong as he was on the wrong side of a 10-8 mauling.

Back