If Hall KOed Mousasi with a kick, imagine what Belfort is gonna do to him

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Other than Anderson Silva (who Mousasi should never be compared with) Vitor only losses to big strong guys with who only wants to take him down.

What's Moose gonna do? Outjab him to the distance? Yeah please try that for just 5 minutes if ya can.

People forget that post USADA Vitor headkicked Hendo.

Last edited:
You never know how Vitor is going to look... Jacare fight was not a good sign for him

Vitor just STARES at you when you punch him now. Ken shamrock did that too

Vitor Oldfart is going to sleep in this fight

This is a dangerous fight for Mousasi if Vitor isn't washed up.

Thing is, Vitor might be washed up.

problem is vitor only has the cardio/mental toughness to go about 2 rounds and after that he quits and Moose is nearly impossible to finish with strikes. Uriah had to land an insanely hard spinning heel kick AND an insanely hard perfect knee to but him away.

Mousasi will be looking for the takedown. If he gets the fight to the mat it is game over. Vitor guard looked amateurish in his last two fights.

Standing Vitor has a really solid punchers chance.

As long as Belfort doesn't get mounted and beat up in the first it should be a fun fight. Both have a history of not winning the big fight so at least someone gets a good win out this match up.

You never know how Vitor is going to look... Jacare fight was not a good sign for him
I agree it ended really bad,,but he did move really well on his feet before Jacare ruined his day. Jacare looked worse than him on the feet.

I am worried though at the amount of damage Vitor took.

Mousasi by whatever he wants.

mousasi_dropmic.gif

P.S.

Vitor sounds like a chicken when he is working out.

Buck... Buck... Buck...

Jacare is dam good tho...

I believe Mousasi will win cuz hes much younger
but wouldnt be surprised if another 1st round ko by vitor

Moose had the skill to beat anyone in the division, also Vitor.
Against Hall, he made fuck up, to go for a takedown while Hall when for a kick. Hall got loads of luck with that shot, he was dominated in that fight.

Mousasi is post-USADA GOAT bro
Lol this was one of those jokes that's funny because it's NOT true.

Source: I saw Uriah hall wearing Reebok while messing Moose's life up.

Other than Anderson Silva (who Mousasi should never be compared with) Vitor only losses to big strong guys with who only wants to take him down.

What's Moose gonna do? Outjab him to the distance? Yeah please try that for just 5 minutes if ya can.

Hall ROCKED Moose with that kick. He go the finish with follow up strikes over time.... let's not just makes stuff up. But yeah, Moose will have problems with Vitor.

All depends on what Vitor shows up. I pissed off old school Vitor will win. A tired I just want a paycheck Vitor will lose. I love Vitor but that last fight he was not there.

Mousasi by whatever he wants.

mousasi_dropmic.gif

P.S.

Vitor sounds like a chicken when he is working out.

Buck... Buck... Buck...

As a bodybuilder, those snap reps are stupid :) oh and Mousasi has a granite chin, good luck trying to knock him out, Hall landed the perfect kick and the perfect knee after that still didnt fully put him out.....Vitor without the juice is a nobody, Brazil without the juice is nothing.

Hall didn't really KO Moose.

His chin is fucking granite.

Beat him into a bloody mess then TKO him seems like the most likely outcome

Back