If Hall KOed Mousasi with a kick, imagine what Belfort is gonna do to him

Mousasi would be a handful even for a younger Vitor. Excellent chin, good grappling, technician standing.

I don't think older, battle worn Vitor has much of a chance. Tough stylistic matchup for Vitor anyway.

WTF is this technition standing bullshit you guys are always claiming about Mousasi? His striking is average as fuck. He has a good jab, and that's about it. He has good defense as well. Other than that, he has never been a KO artist and he strikes very lazy without a lot of explosiveness in his combos.

He is nowhere near Vitor's level of striking.

Clearly you are the one who doesn't watch MMA. Mousasi did not "beat the shit of" Leites. Not even close. The fight wasn't even that long ago. How can your memory be this bad?

And LOL at Mousasi having better GnP than Vitor. Have you ever seen Vitor on top? Probably not.

Don't talk about shit you don't know.

How anyone could say that Mousasi has great GNP is beyond me. Where has he shown this? Against what great opponant? Vitor has had some of the best GNP of all time. Arguably the best ever if you ask me. I'd love to see the finishing % rate of Vitor when he lands just one shot from on top of someone who is on their back. He pretty much finishes every time he is in that position.

WTF is this technition standing bullshit you guys are always claiming about Mousasi? His striking is average as fuck. He has a good jab, and that's about it. He has good defense as well. Other than that, he has never been a KO artist and he strikes very lazy without a lot of explosiveness in his combos.

He is nowhere near Vitor's level of striking.

He will beat Vitor wherever he wants.

Imagine what TRT Vitor would do

Mma math doesn't work. Belfort is 40 without steroids. Mouse wins via stoppage. Deal with it.

Back