If Hall KOed Mousasi with a kick, imagine what Belfort is gonna do to him

Doesn't really work that way. This current Vitor will get beat by Mousasi IMO.

Other than Anderson Silva (who Mousasi should never be compared with) Vitor only losses to big strong guys with who only wants to take him down.

What's Moose gonna do? Outjab him to the distance? Yeah please try that for just 5 minutes if ya can.

People forget that post USADA Vitor headkicked Hendo.

ezgif-2366370873.gif

Mousasi is the most over hyped fighter in MMA history.

He is not better than Vitor anywhere. Vitor is going to kick the shit out of him for sure with Mousasi's pedestrian striking where all he does is jab.
Except for wrestling, BJJ, top game, GnP and cardio. And Mousasi's "pedestrian" striking beat the shit out of Thiago Santos and Thales Leites in his last fights.

Do you even watch MMA lol

Except for wrestling, BJJ, top game, GnP and cardio. And Mousasi's "pedestrian" striking beat the shit out of Thiago Santos and Thales Leites in his last fights.

Listen newbie. Clearly you have no clue about either of their skillets. However, Vitor's list of guys he has beaten are like a who's who of MMA history. Mousasi's best wins are probably the two bums you mentioned that have never been elite at any point in their careers nor have they been that dangerous. Mousasi is the King of front runners.

Mousasi would be a handful even for a younger Vitor. Excellent chin, good grappling, technician standing.

I don't think older, battle worn Vitor has much of a chance. Tough stylistic matchup for Vitor anyway.

Listen newbie. Clearly you have no clue about either of their skillets. However, Vitor's list of guys he has beaten are like a who's who of MMA history. Mousasi's best wins are probably the two bums you mentioned that have never been elite at any point in their careers nor have they been that dangerous. Mousasi is the King of front runners.
I know all about their skillets.

meh... people overrating Mousasi as always, I knows Vitor is not the same but this is not going to be one sided beat down as many are predicting, if Hall put Moose away I have no doubt Vitor can, Jacare already raped Moose and Weidman most likely would have beat the him too.

Uriah didn't KO him with that kick. I don't think he was ever knocked out at all. So, right off, your premise is off.

Moose will KO him in the second round.

TRTor would have made short work of the moose. However, Current Vitor im not so sure. Still a close fight. Moose has been overrated for 10 years, but is solid. Toss up fight, leaning towards mousasi.

You never know how Vitor is going to look... Jacare fight was not a good sign for him

That`s because Jacare is a monster and Vitor`s kryptonite are grapplers and Steven Seagal`s front kick.

Wand "ducked" Stann and beat him
Overeem "ducked" JDS and beat him

Stop with the ducking nonsense. Belfort has fought Jones, Silva, Weidman, Henderson, Wanderlei, Jacare, Liddell, and was willing to fight Fedor. He's not scared of an overrated fighter that can only beat top 15 guys.
is not about fear, is about what he can win and what he can lose. Winning against Moose then and now,does nothing for Vitor, a loss against Moose can make Vitor fall from the rankings. Overeem wanted to fight JDS while he was Ubereem and when they finally fought, JDS already had the beating from Cain.

LOL, you mean TRT-Tor

vitor belfort will get absolutely wrecked by both uriah hall and mousasi

I loved watching that kick Hall did on Mousasi. However, I believe Mousasi is gonna pick Vitor apart.

I couldnt disagree more, in fact, the mousasi hall bout is conducive to the term" fluke" as I can remember.This due to the actual flow of the fight( mousasi s domination of the first and then the opening12 seconds of second)...
Just to validate that Hall DID NOT overtake Gegards ranking in division after fight which is extremely rare.Mousasi remained ranked ahead of him and its not like mousasi was #2 and Hall was #16 before fight.Gegard was like 8 and Hall was like 13....

Show me the last time a #13 beat an #8 and didnt go ahead of him in rankings...

I disagree. Moose ducking his head into a Hall kick isn't a fluke. One guy intended to kick the other guy and the other guy intended to lean in and this was the result. It wasn't like Moose slipped trying to do something and fell into a KO shot.

Yeah just imagine if Mousasi accidently ducks into a kick that otherwise wouldn't have landed in a million years, again.

63145672.jpg

I disagree. Moose ducking his head into a Hall kick isn't a fluke. One guy intended to kick the other guy and the other guy intended to lean in and this was the result. It wasn't like Moose slipped trying to do something and fell into a KO shot.
Lol---u basically commented on 1% of my retort(not even..i posted "12 seconds of 2nd round)..

Clearly you are the one who doesn't watch MMA. Mousasi did not "beat the shit of" Leites. Not even close. The fight wasn't even that long ago. How can your memory be this bad?

And LOL at Mousasi having better GnP than Vitor. Have you ever seen Vitor on top? Probably not.

Don't talk about shit you don't know.

Clearly you are the one who doesn't watch MMA. Mousasi did not "beat the shit of" Leites. Not even close. The fight wasn't even that long ago. How can your memory be this bad?

And LOL at Mousasi having better GnP than Vitor. Have you ever seen Vitor on top? Probably not.

Don't talk about shit you don't know.

Wow Mousasi looks pretty busted up there in that last pic... oh wait.

You were saying?

Please, tell me how Vitor has better wrestling, grappling or top game than Mousasi. I'll wait.

Have a nice day, buttercup.

Last edited:
Back