If Fury vacates to fight AJ, who should Whyte fight for the full title?

Kim Jong Un

Absolute Boss
@Brown
Reaction score
Andy Ruiz?
Kong Ortiz?
Otto Wallin?
Breazeale?
Dan Dubois?

Certainly some potential for good fights.

King Kong first choice

But Ruiz should be first or second if Fury Ducks Whyte.

Usyk is ideal, only because it might precent the WBO belt from being stripped off Joshua and we'd be closer to an undisputed champion

mmmmm. interesting thought

i honestly not would be surprised if it's Wilder. Maybe Ruiz
I would be, because that'd mean that Wilder has lost to Fury again and he should rightfully fall in the rankings and shouldn't get a world title shot coming off 2 straight losses in world title fights

I would be, because that'd mean that Wilder has lost to Fury again and he should rightfully fall in the rankings and shouldn't get a world title shot coming off 2 straight losses in world title fights

Two loses in Title Fights ain't that bad IMO. Wilder vs Ruiz for it would be OK with me if Ruiz beats Breazy. Not so much Fat Chris, but that would be a Barn Burner doe.

Breazy ain't shit and lost to both champs and shouldn't be getting anyone a shot no more

Two loses in Title Fights ain't that bad IMO. Wilder vs Ruiz for it would be OK with me if Ruiz beats Breazy. Not so much Fat Chris, but that would be a Barn Burner doe.

Breazy ain't shit and lost to both champs and shouldn't be getting anyone a shot no more
I’m saying the WBC should get their 2 highest ranked available fighters. And if Wilder loses it’ll be Whyte and Usyk

I’m saying the WBC should get their 2 highest ranked available fighters. And if Wilder loses it’ll be Whyte and Usyk

Some could claim Wilder loss to Fury isnt bad enough to drop him past 1 or 2 in the ranking. He was the longest regiening champ today and the has to count for something. He defended it over and over and one loss shouldn't hurt his ranking.

I would say Whyte vs Usak and Winner face Wilder for it would be cool.

Some could claim Wilder loss to Fury isnt bad enough to drop him past 1 or 2 in the ranking. He was the longest regiening champ today and the has to count for something. He defended it over and over and one loss shouldn't hurt his ranking.

I would say Whyte vs Usak and Winner face Wilder for it would be cool.
It’d be 2 losses though

Uysk seems like the best choice. I'd like to see him fight Ruiz but he should have to pick up at least one win first.

It's the WBC!

Mike would knock Whyte out or Whyte catches a break and manages to slow him down when Mike slows down about mid rounds but it’s a big if , Whyte isn’t exactly hard to hit when he’s trading punches , Mike right now would be a better operator then Povetkin or Chisora if he gets a few fights in and your going to see a struggle in that upcoming Whyte fight .

Last edited:
It”ll probably be Ortiz or Rivas . I’m guessing Ortiz since it’s the WBC and they have been working with him and a match more more people want out of the current rankings.

Usyk isn’t going to do anything with the WBC he’s fighting A.J and will take a better style fight with Chisora for himself . Theres zero chance it will be Usyk with a huge payday outside the WBC waiting for him even if it was offered to him .

Last edited:
Usyk isn’t going to do anything with the WBC he’s fighting A.J and will take a better style fight with Chisora for himself . Theres zero chance it will be Usyk with a huge payday outside the WBC waiting for him even if it was offered to him .
I mean, we think he’s fighting AJ, could very well be Pulev

Wouldn’t be Pulev regardless.
All titles are on the line in the match with Joshua, so if Joshua loses, Pulev would be next BUT Joshua has a rematch clause as far as I know, so WBO would probably be stripped then, so I guess you're right

Back