If Fury vacates to fight AJ, who should Whyte fight for the full title?

All titles are on the line in the match with Joshua, so if Joshua loses, Pulev would be next BUT Joshua has a rematch clause as far as I know, so WBO would probably be stripped then, so I guess you're right
That’s the thing ppl are putting guys that aren’t even possible to be next .I saw even Parker mentioned ? That guy hasn’t defeated anyone in top ten in 2 years nor been in a relevant fight since . Ortiz and Rivas would be front runners possibly Ruiz but that’s a long shot if the rankings don’t shift much since May .

That’s the thing ppl are putting guys that aren’t even possible to be next .I saw even Parker mentioned ? That guy hasn’t defeated anyone in top ten in 2 years nor been in a relevant fight since . Ortiz and Rivas would be front runners possibly Ruiz but that’s a long shot if the rankings don’t shift much since May .

Id like the see Whyte face Parker again because he was lucky to get the win. I don’t think he deserves a title shot. But then neither does Ortiz.

Id like the see Whyte face Parker again because he was lucky to get the win. I don’t think he deserves a title shot. But then neither does Ortiz.
Ortiz has fought more recently though against a title holder . Parker is MIA to hard core fans ,Ortiz has the worst resume altogether but if we’re talking vs Whyte the Ortiz fight makes more sense right now , I don’t even think Parker has fought any top guy in the WBC besides Whyte who fought in the U.K has he ? I’m not sure the WBC could sell Parker opposed to Ortiz .

C-3PO , a tin man for a tin title if they take it from Fury at this point

If they go by the rankings, it's Wilder.

That'd also be the most marketable match up for Whyte if he can't get the Fury fight. There's also legit heat between Whyte and Wilder because of the way that Wiler's team blatantly avoided the fight and told Whyte to sign with Haymon if he wanted a shot after being Wilder's mandatory forever.

Screenshot_20200629-185612_Chrome.jpg

I for one wouldn’t mind watching Wilder vs Whyte.

Mike would knock Whyte out or Whyte catches a break and manages to slow him down when Mike slows down about mid rounds but it’s a big if , Whyte isn’t exactly hard to hit when he’s trading punches , Mike right now would be a better operator then Povetkin or Chisora if he gets a few fights in and your going to see a struggle in that upcoming Whyte fight .
I love Mike but I think you're being very optimistic. He's 53 and whilst he looks in good shape I couldn't imagine him doing more than a round without gassing. His style of fighting is very taxing. Whyte would just have to survive the first 3 minutes and then he could just pick Mike off.

I love Mike but I think you're being very optimistic. He's 53 and whilst he looks in good shape I couldn't imagine him doing more than a round without gassing. His style of fighting is very taxing. Whyte would just have to survive the first 3 minutes and then he could just pick Mike off.

he absolutely would be gassed after a round. He isn’t gonna be as quick and he’ll fall over when he gets hit hard. There’s a reason why fighters don’t fight at his age

he absolutely would be gassed after a round. He isn’t gonna be as quick and he’ll fall over when he gets hit hard. There’s a reason why fighters don’t fight at his age
Absolutely. His punch resistance would be shot. Someone like Whyte would hurt him bad.

If you put Mike and Whyte on the pads and Whyte went through Mikes combinations and pace who do you think tires faster and sooner and starts getting sloppier with the shots and losing technique ?

Answer is Whyte .

In a real fight you can use what if Whyte lasts a few rounds but Mike will be the aggressor the better puncher the better ring IQ ,he may even be faster all this only leads to one argument for fight and it’s what if Mike tires out before he stops anyone . I never used that what if in any matches I pick in because when you rely on that you will lose most of the time picking fights relying on someone to slow down .

The only current guy I would use that for is Ortiz who is not better then Mike now so again these real life circumstances can be used here ,we know this because Ortiz fought for a title twice and in the first one didn’t even pass his own physical and nearly got what was considered then the top guy ( even though it’s still AJ ) Wilder out of there . So wheather anyone thinks a number is over abilities is proven false just by what I posted here . If Mike were to lose to anyone in top ten now it’s going to be Fury ,A.J ,Hrgovic these type of guys ,if Whyte managed a win which isn’t impossible it still doesn’t dismiss Mike could and he would flatten a Wilder who again is the easiest fight for Mike out of the top guys .

In short you can put Mike in a light of “ Old poor Mike don’t hurt him “ but if he comes to fight everyone on this forum is going to see why I know my boxing and POOR defenseless Mike is going to do some damage IF he wants a few more cracks at it but he has to want it at least before he reaches 55 .

Keep in mind when this video came out ,Fury stopped negotiating with a possible match up with him and wanted more money all of a sudden.for that CHARITY event .lmao

Last edited:
If you put Mike and Whyte on the pads and Whyte went through Mikes combinations and pace who do you think tires faster and sooner and starts getting sloppier with the shots and losing technique ?

Answer is Whyte .

In a real fight you can use what if Whyte lasts a few rounds but Mike will be the aggressor the better puncher the better ring IQ ,he may even be faster all this only leads to one argument for fight and it’s what if Mike tires out before he stops anyone . I never used that what if in any matches I pick in because when you rely on that you will lose most of the time picking fights relying on someone to slow down .

The only current guy I would use that for is Ortiz who is not better then Mike now so again these real life circumstances can be used here ,we know this because Ortiz fought for a title twice and in the first one didn’t even pass his own physical and nearly got what was considered then the top guy ( even though it’s still AJ ) Wilder out of there . So wheather anyone thinks a number is over abilities is proven false just by what I posted here . If Mike were to lose to anyone in top ten now it’s going to be Fury ,A.J ,Hrgovic these type of guys ,if Whyte managed a win which isn’t impossible it still doesn’t dismiss Mike could and he would flatten a Wilder who again is the easiest fight for Mike out of the top guys .

In short you can put Mike in a light of “ Old poor Mike don’t hurt him “ but if he comes to fight everyone on this forum is going to see why I know my boxing and POOR defenseless Mike is going to do some damage IF he wants a few more cracks at it but he has to want it at least before he reaches 55 .

Keep in mind when this video came out ,Fury stopped negotiating with a possible match up with him and wanted more money all of a sudden.for that CHARITY event .lmao

Lmao. This is a heap of dog shit if Ive ever read one.

Whyte wouldnt even have to wait. Hed knock grandpa Tyson out in the opening exchanges.

Answer is Whyte .

Yeah I'm not seeing it myself.

Whyte wouldnt even have to wait. Hed knock grandpa Tyson out in the opening exchanges.
Yeah most likely, there is an element of risk there though, Tyson looks like he can still crack but if Whyte is willing to take one to give one then yeah.

Yeah I'm not seeing it myself.
Those in the know and know how Tyson operated know he would win today , this guy in this video which came out today actually thinks he goes through everyone and has 100% more credibility then anyone remotely on here sharing the ring with Tyson, Lewis,Holyfield yet I’m the guy who doesn’t know boxing on here ? Pffft

@5:46

Last edited:
Lmao. This is a heap of dog shit if Ive ever read one.
Better to think your reading it then to be it .

why do you always cowar away with vague remarks with no actual substance to counter anything if you know so much about boxing ? That answer is pretty obvious, Mr. don’t fling insults on here unless your the one doing them again like your little pajama buddy to who I am indirectly threatened to lay off as well ...... . lmao

On that note why not take note of yet another video I posted above and maybe learn something about actual boxing instead of playing the intelligent guy on here belittling when you can’t put together any coherent verbatim outside your own insults because you lack the understandings of something ? Why don’t we try that Instead of giving little warning messages to me or completely ignore me where I asked you several times to do so and went as far to the forums own administrators about it before I even knew just how much of a you know what you actual are...lol

Last edited:
Massively popular fighters like Tyson come up in discussion and people will want to believe anything. Whyte has 12 round attrition wars with current top 10 HWs. Modern Tyson is not only 15 years older than McBride era but hes also vegan and trippin on hallucinogenics.

Better to think your reading it then to be it .

why do you always cowar away with vague remarks with no actual substance to counter anything if you know so much about boxing ? That answer is pretty obvious, Mr. don’t fling insults on here unless your the one doing them again like your little pajama buddy to who I am indirectly threatened to lay off as well ...... . lmao

On that note why not take note of yet another video I posted above and maybe learn something about actual boxing instead of playing the intelligent guy on here belittling when you can’t put together any coherent verbatim outside your own insults because you lack the understandings of something ? Why don’t we try that Instead of giving little warning messages to me or completely ignore me where I asked you several times to do so and went as far to the forums own administrators about it before I even knew just how much of a you know what you actual are...lol
54 year old who couldnt beat bums 15 years ago gets killed in the ring vs the top dogs today. Simple as that.

Theres a reason literally no one agrees with you. Father Time is undefeated, and Father Time already kicked Tysons ass a long time ago.

54 year old who couldnt beat bums 15 years ago gets killed in the ring vs the top dogs today. Simple as that.

Theres a reason literally no one agrees with you. Father Time is undefeated, and Father Time already kicked Tysons ass a long time ago.
Yet I keep posting actual people in the fight game with actually credibility that does agree ,maybe you don’t comprehend you guys on a forum do not get to mock anyone with actual boxing insight bc when you do you look like dopes ? Maybe you just don’t realize how much more intelligent my posts are then the majority on here and that’s why you ignored all my questions and avoided them on my own thread you deemed ban worthy ?

Like i said all you guys are easy pickings On here when you try and belittle ,it’s just not going to work here for multiple reasons the two main ones you have to be clever enough and then you actually have to be able to counter point which takes knowledge .

Yep another guy here who apparently DKSAB either just a random guy who is a top HW trainer ,right ? Lol

Last edited:
Back