If Fury vacates to fight AJ, who should Whyte fight for the full title?

If they go by the rankings, it's Wilder.

That'd also be the most marketable match up for Whyte if he can't get the Fury fight. There's also legit heat between Whyte and Wilder because of the way that Wiler's team blatantly avoided the fight and told Whyte to sign with Haymon if he wanted a shot after being Wilder's mandatory forever.

View attachment 779176
Usyk ranked #2 is fucking hilarious.

I really like the guy but that's a stretch.

Yet I keep posting actual people in the fight game with actually credibility that does agree ,maybe you don’t comprehend you guys on a forum do not get to mock anyone with actual boxing insight bc when you do you look like dopes ? Maybe you just don’t realize how much more intelligent my posts are then the majority on here and that’s why you ignored all my questions and avoided them on my own thread you deemed ban worthy ?

Like i said all you guys are easy pickings On here when you try and belittle ,it’s just not going to work here for multiple reasons the two main ones you have to be clever enough and then you actually have to be able to counter point which takes knowledge .

Yep another guy here who apparently DKSAB either just a random guy who is a top HW trainer ,right ? Lol

McKinley isn't a “top HW trainer,” at least not anymore. The last top heavyweight he worked with appears to be Povetkin. Povetkin never actually won a major world title. He once held the WBA Regular belt which is a secondary title and that's the closest he got. McKinley used to work with some top guys, Mike Tyson most notably, but that was a very long time ago.
https://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Stacey_McKinley

Yet I keep posting actual people in the fight game with actually credibility that does agree ,maybe you don’t comprehend you guys on a forum do not get to mock anyone with actual boxing insight bc when you do you look like dopes ? Maybe you just don’t realize how much more intelligent my posts are then the majority on here and that’s why you ignored all my questions and avoided them on my own thread you deemed ban worthy ?

Like i said all you guys are easy pickings On here when you try and belittle ,it’s just not going to work here for multiple reasons the two main ones you have to be clever enough and then you actually have to be able to counter point which takes knowledge .

Yep another guy here who apparently DKSAB either just a random guy who is a top HW trainer ,right ? Lol

Youre posting bums on youtubes hot takes who are merely looking for clicks from idiots who believe what theyre saying. People who are too stupid to comprehend logic that someone who was a washed up bum 15 years ago isnt going to do a fucking thing against top fighters at an age of 54.

Your pretentious bullshit has quickly made you the most miserable person to try and even hold a conversation with.

McKinley isn't a “top HW trainer,” at least not anymore. The last top heavyweight he worked with appears to be Povetkin. Povetkin never actually won a major world title. He once held the WBA Regular belt which is a secondary title and that's the closest he got. McKinley used to work with some top guys, Mike Tyson most notably, but that was a very long time ago.
https://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Stacey_McKinley
He has one of the best boxing brains around,just stop .lol

This man here isnt beating Mike not if he pursued a actual fight not now not then and for a Wilder to get Mike out of there as Stacey said he’s gotta survive at least 3 rounds. Didn’t I say this ?

Youre posting bums on youtubes hot takes who are merely looking for clicks from idiots who believe what theyre saying. People who are too stupid to comprehend logic that someone who was a washed up bum 15 years ago isnt going to do a fucking thing against top fighters at an age of 54.

Your pretentious bullshit has quickly made you the most miserable person to try and even hold a conversation with.
These bums as you call them have more knowledge in their pinky then t
Your entire head.

These bums as you call them have more knowledge in their pinky then t
Your entire head.
Come on down to Kings whenever youd like champ.

He has one of the best boxing brains around,just stop .lol
Does he? As evidenced by what exactly? He hasn't been a relevant trainer in the game for many years. Even when he was considered relevant he was falling well short of ‘Trainer of the Year’ accolades. Decent trainer, sure, but a top trainer? Not today and arguably not even in the past. There are very few top trainers in boxing that can actually teach boxing to their fighters, produce champions of their own, and/or significantly improve fighters that were already ‘made’ when they got them.
This man here isnt beating Mike not if he pursued a actual fight not now not then and for a Wilder to get Mike out of there as Stacey said he’s gotta survive at least 3 rounds. Didn’t I say this ?

Wilder would knock him spark out at this stage. He'd be favored to do it, too.

Back