If Conor McGregor KTFO's Diaz with a straight left, will Sherdog's haters bow down to his might ?

Honestly, I simply don't understand why Conor fans keep saying this guy is the greatest ever in MMA this early in his career and then get mad that some people want some proof of this claim.

If you're saying this man is the best ever, IMO, he has to beat all kinds of style. He has to have a record like Jones'. You can't expect that everyone will just accept this just because some fans keep repeating it.

How the fuck is he going to get where Bones is? Jones is 9-0 in title fights and is only 28 years old. McGregor would have to win his next 8 title fights consecutively to just get to where Bones is today. That's the thing about this McGregor hoard. They don't expect him to ever even defend a belt I don't think. they assume he is GOAT with 0 defenses. Meanwhile GSP was 12-2 in title fights and won his last 9 consecutively. A. Silva defended the belt 12 consecutive times, Bones is practically undefeated as a fighter and 9-0 in title fights yet, and this is hard to comprehend, there is a segment of McGregor fans that have already elevated him above anyone who has ever fought.

0 defenses.

You guys get trolled in every Conor thread how could I not pour more salt in the wound? :D

No need to get upset this early in the year you McGregor haters/stalkers/homoerotic thinkers have a long LONG year ahead of you.

#ConorBless

Dude, you're just proving my point. How many more paragraphs of butthurt are you going to post?

Dude, you're just proving my point. How many more paragraphs of butthurt are you going to post?

If two sentences and a hashtag constitute a paragraph to you then you must have failed literature class.

#Winning #TigerBlood #ConorBless

Seriously man, he's next level in striking. Rogan recently discussed this with Schaub and told Schaub that Conor was not on Wonderboy's striking level. Probably nobody in MMA right now is. The guy was 57-0 in kickboxing. Think about that shit, he was 37-0 as an amateur kickboxer, then he went 20-0 as a pro kickboxer, now he is 12-1 in MMA. That means in combat sports he has been 69-1.

But besides that, if you want me to admit that McGregor has a cannon left hand, yea, he does. Anderson I think still holds the record for most KO's in UFC history, and Wonderboy is next level with his, as Conor calls it, "flowyness" That's the thing about McGregor fans. Its hard to deal with them because they don't seem to understand that McGregor is not #1 in anything, except maybe shit talking. He KO's Mendes and Aldo and here were are. He isn't the best striker, he isn't the best grappler, other fighters have had a more complete game , like GSP, other fighters have sold more PPV's, like Brock and GSP both, etc. McGregor is literally #1 in nothing.

Maybe he will be in the future but he is going to have to prove it to me one helluva lot more than he has so far.
And how many legit kickboxers has thompson faced? I cant find his record but i know he fought Raymond Daniels and lost, who btw is a karate guy. Dont get me wrong i like wonderboys style but i just want to see him fight opponents with better striking. (He got dropped by ellenberger btw)

Thats a fair point but McGregor has so far done what he said he would. You cant blame him for his opponents pulling out and then obv fighting opponents with less preparation. If you look at it like that every fight mcgregor takes on short notice is just a waste because he will never get the props for beating that opponent.
Conor turned down Frankie. If he took that fight the hype would be over. Mendes owned him on the ground passing his guard like he was a little girl. Turned down the cowboy fight because cowboy is ready. Ya, no props.

Honestly, I simply don't understand why Conor fans keep saying this guy is the greatest ever in MMA this early in his career and then get mad that some people want some proof of this claim.

If you're saying this man is the best ever, IMO, he has to beat all kinds of style. He has to have a record like Jones'. You can't expect that everyone will just accept this just because some fans keep repeating it.
For sure this and never saw "the greatest" get owned by a guy with two weeks notice like Conor did. Basically this is a 3 day camp against a 3 month camp. How is it not?

How the fuck is he going to get where Bones is? Jones is 9-0 in title fights and is only 28 years old. McGregor would have to win his next 8 title fights consecutively to just get to where Bones is today. That's the thing about this McGregor hoard. They don't expect him to ever even defend a belt I don't think. they assume he is GOAT with 0 defenses. Meanwhile GSP was 12-2 in title fights and won his last 9 consecutively. A. Silva defended the belt 12 consecutive times, Bones is practically undefeated as a fighter and 9-0 in title fights yet, and this is hard to comprehend, there is a segment of McGregor fans that have already elevated him above anyone who has ever fought.

0 defenses.
Very well said. Delusional is the only word that comes to mind.

For sure this and never saw "the greatest" get owned by a guy with two weeks notice like Conor did. Basically this is a 3 day camp against a 3 month camp. How is it not?

Took his worst matchup at FW at a short notice, and destroyed him within 2 rounds.

#respect #conormcgregor #legend

And how many legit kickboxers has thompson faced? I cant find his record but i know he fought Raymond Daniels and lost, who btw is a karate guy. Dont get me wrong i like wonderboys style but i just want to see him fight opponents with better striking. (He got dropped by ellenberger btw)

• 1999 I.S.K.A Georgia State Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2000 I.S.K.A Southeast Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2000 I.K.F South East Light Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2000 I.K.F National Amateur Tournament Middleweight Champion
  • 2000 P.K.C National Light Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2000 U.S.A.K.B.F North American Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2001 I.K.F National Amateur Tournament Light Heavyweight Champion
  • 2002 I.K.F National Light Heavyweight Amateur Champion
  • 2002 I.K.F North American Amateur Tournament Light Cruiserweight Champion
  • 2001 P.K.C National Light Heavyweight Amateur Champion
  • 2001 U.S.A.K.B.F Light Heavyweight Amateur World Champion
  • 2001 W.P.K.A Light Heavyweight Amateur World Champion
  • 2003 I.K.F Light Cruiserweight Amateur World Champion
  • 2003 I.A.K.S.A Cruiserweight World Champion
  • 2005 W.A.K.O Cruiserweight World Champion

Raymond Daniels fight was ruled a no contest.

Thompson fought Raymond Daniels in a highly anticipated bout. Thompson originally lost the history-making bout by TKO due to an injury. The injury suffered during the bout left Thompson unable to continue. The bout was later ruled to be No Contest and is not recognized on either kickboxer's respective records, professional or amateur.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Thompson_(fighter)

I think im pretty reasonable and im a mcgregor fan. So please dont put me in the same bracket as those idiots. Im not claiming mcgregor is the goat, personally i think Jones is the goat..
I still wanna see mcgregors grappling so i was curious how he would do against rda.. before any1 brings up the mendes fight , conor fought with a torn mcl and he looked horrible physically.. so i wont judge him on that fight. The beautiful thing of this is that we all get to find out how good he really is since hes only 27 yrs old.

• 1999 I.S.K.A Georgia State Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2000 I.S.K.A Southeast Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2000 I.K.F South East Light Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2000 I.K.F National Amateur Tournament Middleweight Champion
  • 2000 P.K.C National Light Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2000 U.S.A.K.B.F North American Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2001 I.K.F National Amateur Tournament Light Heavyweight Champion
  • 2002 I.K.F National Light Heavyweight Amateur Champion
  • 2002 I.K.F North American Amateur Tournament Light Cruiserweight Champion
  • 2001 P.K.C National Light Heavyweight Amateur Champion
  • 2001 U.S.A.K.B.F Light Heavyweight Amateur World Champion
  • 2001 W.P.K.A Light Heavyweight Amateur World Champion
  • 2003 I.K.F Light Cruiserweight Amateur World Champion
  • 2003 I.A.K.S.A Cruiserweight World Champion
  • 2005 W.A.K.O Cruiserweight World Champion
So thats american kickboxing only?? Enough said.

Best striker ever in MMA history? Is this meant to be serious?

They didn't when he beat Aldo so...no.

Remember UFC "protecting" Conor from Chad? Then it was "short camp" Chad. Any excuse is a good one.

Also, Conors opponent backs out he still fights and they shit on his pic.

A lot of Sherdog just can't wait for this guy to lose. It doesn't matter they just want him to lose. Like 1 loss is gonna mean something to Conor or his fans. Its not.

He's stepping out of his weight class to fight a Champion who couldn't show up. Now he agrees to fight Nate at 170. Why? Because he believes he beats both regardless. I guarantee you he would take full camp Nate with 2 weeks notice and not give a shit whatsoever.

Last edited:
So thats american kickboxing only?? Enough said.

I don't know what to tell you man. If you don't understand how deadly Wonderboy is on the feet then there is no discussing it. Here are 4 guys discussing it.

Conor turned down Frankie. If he took that fight the hype would be over. Mendes owned him on the ground passing his guard like he was a little girl. Turned down the cowboy fight because cowboy is ready. Ya, no props.
UFC went with mendes who was ranked 1 spot higher then edgar at the time. Edgar had the opportunity to take this fight but obv didnt. Diaz beat cerrone and rda beat diaz to get his titleshot, so conor has to beat diaz to get his.

If two sentences and a hashtag constitute a paragraph to you then you must have failed literature class.

#Winning #TigerBlood #ConorBless

But you're still going, I replied a sentence to you and you're fuming because I criticized.

I don't know what to tell you man. If you don't understand how deadly Wonderboy is on the feet then there is no discussing it. Here are 4 guys discussing it.

Stop sucking their dicks. I like joe and schaub but just because they say hes the best doesnt make him the best.

Best striker ever? Wonderboy right now is head and shoulders above anyone in a pure striking war. He would murk Conor almost 100% guaranteed.

Dude, Thompson is much bigger. Let's not talk about it. Thing is, I think both Conor and Thompson beats current WW champ.

But Thompson still lost to Matt Brown who just to know to brawl. Conor would beat Matt.

And Conor has 19 finishes out of 22 fights.

They both mastered striking, but I think Conor can be considered better right now.

Thompson is really great but he has lost already and even in one of his recent performances he got tagged and rocked by a way inferior striker than him. So Conor is in front of him right now.

Back