If Conor McGregor KTFO's Diaz with a straight left, will Sherdog's haters bow down to his might ?

Best striker ever? Wonderboy right now is head and shoulders above anyone in a pure striking war. He would murk Conor almost 100% guaranteed.

Stephen Thompson is fun to watch and is one of MMA's most accomplished Karatekas. You won't get from me anything but praise for him.

And if Nate KO's or submits McNuggets will all you deluded fans shut up?

Nah. There's already an asterisk on this fight due to Diaz not having a training camp, much like the Mendes fight.

It's a shitty situation because this really would have been an awesome fight with the proper circumstances.

I believe they'll have their rematch somewhere down the line, regardless of who wins. A Conor rivalry with the diaz bros is a win-win situation for everyone. The fans, the UFC, and the fighters themselves.

Nope.

Still want to see him face a wrestler with a full camp or any top 10 LW or WW with a full camp for that matter.
Thats a fair point but McGregor has so far done what he said he would. You cant blame him for his opponents pulling out and then obv fighting opponents with less preparation. If you look at it like that every fight mcgregor takes on short notice is just a waste because he will never get the props for beating that opponent.

If he beats RDA or any 2 top 5s FW with a full camp I'll become a believer. He already has one notched, Aldo So edgar would do it. Conor is a bad matchup for Nate so if he beat him I'll still be on the fence.

Oh yes, I forgot about the 3 days Diaz excuse. Good one, haters.

I mean, even if he KTFO's Werdum, there's bound to be a loophole somewhere to discredit his win. :D
3 day fact. If it didn't matter why has Conor bin bustin ass with a long training camp, because he's bored?

Even if he does Conor's gonna have to get past his reach.

Its a lot easier to counter a shorter fighter who is lunging in with his chin forward.

Diaz is completely different, he hardly ever commits to his strikes and fights long.

Conor is going to have to press forward if he hopes to tag Diaz with punches.
True but McGregor has one thing Diaz lacks.. kicks.

[SIZE=6 said:
if Conor McGregor KTFO's Diaz with a straight left, will Sherdog's haters bow down to his might ?[/SIZE].

How about if Diaz beat the shit out of Mcdouchebag with 300 punches, will you, together with the other zombies that have been licking Mcdouche's ass, accept that you have been a dumbass all along ??

Taking this a little personal huh?

I guess if it wasn't true you wouldn't have felt compelled to react but seeing as you responded now I know you are one of those "fans" good for you hahaha

Enjoy taking many more L's in 2015 and 2016 than Meek Mill all thanks to Conor McGregor, enjoy your year lol

#ConorBless

You take any criticism of Conor to heart so I wouldn't be pointing the "taking this personal" finger.

If he beats RDA or any 2 top 5s FW with a full camp I'll become a believer. He already has one notched, Aldo So edgar would do it. Conor is a bad matchup for Nate so if he beat him I'll still be on the fence.
Poireir had a full camp and Aldo had two full camps.

RDA went running.

So I guess Lawler will do at UFC 200?

:rolleyes:

Stephen Thompson is fun to watch and is one of MMA's most accomplished Karatekas. You won't get from me anything but praise for him.

Seriously man, he's next level in striking. Rogan recently discussed this with Schaub and told Schaub that Conor was not on Wonderboy's striking level. Probably nobody in MMA right now is. The guy was 57-0 in kickboxing. Think about that shit, he was 37-0 as an amateur kickboxer, then he went 20-0 as a pro kickboxer, now he is 12-1 in MMA. That means in combat sports he has been 69-1.

But besides that, if you want me to admit that McGregor has a cannon left hand, yea, he does. Anderson I think still holds the record for most KO's in UFC history, and Wonderboy is next level with his, as Conor calls it, "flowyness" That's the thing about McGregor fans. Its hard to deal with them because they don't seem to understand that McGregor is not #1 in anything, except maybe shit talking. He KO's Mendes and Aldo and here were are. He isn't the best striker, he isn't the best grappler, other fighters have had a more complete game , like GSP, other fighters have sold more PPV's, like Brock and GSP both, etc. McGregor is literally #1 in nothing.

Maybe he will be in the future but he is going to have to prove it to me one helluva lot more than he has so far.

Do you suck a lot of dicks? Or just a few dicks, but you suck them real good?

You take any criticism of Conor to heart so I wouldn't be pointing the "taking this personal" finger.

You guys get trolled in every Conor thread how could I not pour more salt in the wound? :D

No need to get upset this early in the year you McGregor haters/stalkers/homoerotic thinkers have a long LONG year ahead of you.

#ConorBless

I believe they'll have their rematch somewhere down the line, regardless of who wins. A Conor rivalry with the diaz bros is a win-win situation for everyone. The fans, the UFC, and the fighters themselves.
I don't believe that for a second. I don't see Conor as a guy who's willing to do a rematch. He won't rematch Mendes, won't rematch Aldo, won't stick around to fight Edgar, doubt he'll rematch Poirer even at the new weightclass.

I feel like if Conor can't move on to bigger and better things, then he's done and out of there. Guy won't even defend his belt, ffs. He's just hanging on to it for the sake of making a claim of holding two belts. And UFC lets him do it.

I can't wait for those threads lol I store their tears in a glass jar and have a cup every morning. I still have some left over from the Poirier fight.

It's good for your soul when you drink poor bum soul's tears. :D

(Cue the homoerotic thoughts of the McGregor haters/stalkers talking about cum and another man's genitalia) :p

Do you suck a lot of dicks? Or just a few dicks, but you suck them real good?

I predict these tings hahaha

Honestly, I simply don't understand why Conor fans keep saying this guy is the greatest ever in MMA this early in his career and then get mad that some people want some proof of this claim.

If you're saying this man is the best ever, IMO, he has to beat all kinds of style. He has to have a record like Jones'. You can't expect that everyone will just accept this just because some fans keep repeating it.

This is a fight meant to make Conor look good, collect a check and set up a fight with Lawler.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Aldo "fans" turned into RDA "fans" and now they are converted Diaz "fans" lol god help their poor bum souls :rolleyes:

3044761-7523321698-goku_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back