If Conor McGregor KTFO's Diaz with a straight left, will Sherdog's haters bow down to his might ?

I thought you guys said that Nate Diaz is a bad striker. Wouldn't that make it an obligation for a good striker to beat him on the feet? To claim the "best striker" title, shouldn't he beat other people who are also good strikers?

Last edited:
Oh yes, I forgot about the 3 days Diaz excuse. Good one, haters.

I mean, even if he KTFO's Werdum, there's bound to be a loophole somewhere to discredit his win. :D

Excuses, facts-whatever you want to call them I suppose.

Hey if does that to full camp Edgar then he will get my hespect.

Until then Conor is still unproven.

Knocking out rustled Aldo with a fluke punch doesn't count.

Hey if does that to full camp Edgar then he will get my hespect.

Until then Conor is still unproven.

Knocking out rustled Aldo with a fluke punch doesn't count.

Even if he beats full camp Edgar, one might argue that pre-injury Edgar would destroy McGregor.

Nah people won't give him credit but his $15-20 million check for this fight will ;)

On to UFC 200.

Lmao, no. He's fighting a 10 days notice Nate Diaz, and Nate's been thoroughly outstriked on numerous occasions. If we're talking RDA, Khabib, or Pettis, yes, but not perpetual beat down victim, Nate Diaz.

And I understand getting a KO on him isn't the same as a beatdown, but point still stands. He's been dominated before.

Yes, I would bow to his might. Only if he does it in the first round as he predicted though. Any other round and it already didn't go according to plan. So clearly a fluke.

Oh yes, I forgot about the 3 days Diaz excuse. Good one, haters.

I mean, even if he KTFO's Werdum, there's bound to be a loophole somewhere to discredit his win. :D

We're not discrediting, we're telling you reality. Suck it up man.

This is a fight meant to make Conor look good, collect a check and set up a fight with Lawler.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Aldo "fans" turned into RDA "fans" and now they are converted Diaz "fans" lol god help their poor bum souls :rolleyes:

This is a fight meant to make Conor look good, collect a check and set up a fight with Lawler.

Aldo "fans" turned into RDA "fans" and now they are converted Diaz "fans" lol god help their poor bum souls :rolleyes:

Yeah because before Conor became famous, people just watched MMA without rooting for anyone.

Conor created true fans.

Yeah because before Conor became famous, people just watched MMA without rooting for anyone.

Conor created true fans.

Taking this a little personal huh?

I guess if it wasn't true you wouldn't have felt compelled to react but seeing as you responded now I know you are one of those "fans" good for you hahaha

Enjoy taking many more L's in 2015 and 2016 than Meek Mill all thanks to Conor McGregor, enjoy your year lol

#ConorBless

Hey, they are just Diaz fans now because they will have the chance to repeat the same Mendes thing and, if somehow Diaz doesn't get finished in the first, lots Sherdog with excuse threads telling how full camp Nate would do. haha

Hey, they are just Diaz fans now because they will have the chance to repeat the same Mendes thing and, if somehow Diaz doesn't get finished in the first, lots Sherdog with excuse threads telling how full camp Nate would do. haha

I can't wait for those threads lol I store their tears in a glass jar and have a cup every morning. I still have some left over from the Poirier fight.

It's good for your soul when you drink poor bum soul's tears. :D

(Cue the homoerotic thoughts of the McGregor haters/stalkers talking about cum and another man's genitalia) :p

McGregor is already arguably the best striker in MMA (it was supposedly Aldo before he lasted 10 seconds standing with McGregor). It's between him and Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson. Their striking skill is currently unmatched by their peers and they've put in the performances to prove it. Beating Nate, even finishing him, is pretty much expected of Conor at this point. He will get inside Nate's reach and hurt him, then he'll finish him off.

His haters won't ever give him the credit he's due, that's just how it is.

Would put him in contention to be MMA's best striker ever, IMHO.

Best striker ever? Wonderboy right now is head and shoulders above anyone in a pure striking war. He would murk Conor almost 100% guaranteed.

It's a fact he is putting just about everyone he fights away in under 2 rounds

Nah. There's already an asterisk on this fight due to Diaz not having a training camp, much like the Mendes fight.

It's a shitty situation because this really would have been an awesome fight with the proper circumstances.

Back