If Conor McGregor KTFO's Diaz with a straight left, will Sherdog's haters bow down to his might ?

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Would put him in contention to be MMA's best striker ever, IMHO.

With Diaz training for 3 days?

No.

BT0c3LjgSyi9qGJfyVsC_Teeth%20Argument.gif

Nope.

Still want to see him face a wrestler with a full camp or any top 10 LW or WW with a full camp for that matter.

I don't see Nate lunging in at him with nothing but hate in his heart like Aldo did.

This is gonna be an interesting fight while it lasts.

I don't see Nate lunging in at him with nothing but hate in his heart like Aldo did.

This is gonna be an interesting fight while it lasts.

Even if he does Conor's gonna have to get past his reach.

Its a lot easier to counter a shorter fighter who is lunging in with his chin forward.

Diaz is completely different, he hardly ever commits to his strikes and fights long.

Conor is going to have to press forward if he hopes to tag Diaz with punches.

Oh yes, I forgot about the 3 days Diaz excuse. Good one, haters.

I mean, even if he KTFO's Werdum, there's bound to be a loophole somewhere to discredit his win. :D

I don't know, will it be enough to finally get Conor's dick out of your mouth?

Being the only guy to ever KO Diaz gets my respect. Too bad he's getting Stockton slapped back to Ireland

Even if he does Conor's gonna have to get past his reach.

Its a lot easier to counter a shorter fighter who is lunging in with his chin forward.

Diaz is completely different, he hardly ever commits to his strikes and fights long.

Conor is going to have to press forward if he hopes to tag Diaz with punches.

I somewhat agree with this assessment. Aside from the hype, antics, stockton slaps, and middle fingers, this is gonna be some high level striking ninja shit. Can't wait for this fight !!!

Not in Sherdog.

But Conor is already one of the best strikers ever.

On sherdog he has a lot of haters who have a excuse for every thing he does.

So even if Conor KO Diaz in the first, if Nate hit him once, they are going to say things like Full camp Nate would hit more than once.

Conor could drop a Zangief spinning pile driver KO on full camp Werdum and people on here would be talking about how Werdum hasn't fought in a while and Conor is lucky.

How about getting at least 3 top 5 wins first. Short notice opponents dont count. He has one, Aldo. Nate isnt top of anything.

Nate Diaz has never in his long career been finished by punches; he only got finished once due to strikes but that was due to a headkick and it wasnt a clean KO but a TKO.

If McGregor finish a non-dehydrated Diaz with punches in the first or second round, then it will say a lot about his power.

Ummm Conor is a much bigger favorite, clearly he is more skilled, plus he has been training this entire time while Diaz just found out he was fighting last week. I know fighters have fans but its so weird how their fans idolize them so much that it makes people use words like "haters."

Back