If Conor McGregor KTFO's Diaz with a straight left, will Sherdog's haters bow down to his might ?

It's easy to knock someone out when they leap into your fist, it's called double impact. Nate doesn't leap into the pocket face first.
You're right. I still fully expect Conor to walk Nate down and stop him

You're right. I still fully expect Conor to walk Nate down and stop him

That's possible, but Nate is way better than someone like Siver and way bigger and it took Conor a ton of punishment to put him down. I don't expect Conor to one punch ko Nate when he wasn't able to do it to a lot of other guys. I'm interested to see how this plays out standing.

That's possible, but Nate is way better than someone like Siver and way bigger and it took Conor a ton of punishment to put him down. I don't expect Conor to one punch ko Nate when he wasn't able to do it to a lot of other guys. I'm interested to see how this plays out standing.
Oh absolutely, I would be legitimately amazed if he straight one punched Nate at 170 pounds

*sigh* UFC cherry picking for conor, is undeniable. Dana and Co want that $$
Conor is game to fight anyone, he was gonna fight RDA FFS, & Cowboy.

Conor is riding the same train that Rousey was, except hes legit with Aldo under his belt & Skill, while Rousey hid for 4 months & cried on Ellen,
I'm confused as to what your statement means. Are you saying the UFC is legit cherry picking for Conor despite him not needing it?

I could definitely see McGregor finish Diaz; but I could also see Diaz subbing McGregor.

No matter what, I really pray to god that Diaz and McGregor shit talk each other and fuck one another up. Hoping for a fight like Couture v Nogueria, literally the best ever (i mean in entertainment value)

bow down...pffffffffffft....c'mon now. Have some self-respect.

Gsp didn't look like skeletor at weigh ins, he actually fought wrestlers with full camps and defended his belt.

It doesn't take much thinking to see the difference.

maybe you are missing the riduclousness of the post. why does conor suddenly have to be WW's to be considered great?

Oh yes, I forgot about the 3 days Diaz excuse. Good one, haters.

I mean, even if he KTFO's Werdum, there's bound to be a loophole somewhere to discredit his win. :D

If Conor snuck into Fabricio's house and KO'd him while he was sleeping, you'd be here calling people out for making excuses.

These threads are top notch comedy, especially considering the fact

Back