If Conor McGregor KTFO's Diaz with a straight left, will Sherdog's haters bow down to his might ?

The haters exist because of the fanboys.

I despised Mayweather, not because of him but due to his horrible stans.

Hey if does that to full camp Edgar then he will get my hespect.

Until then Conor is still unproven.

Knocking out rustled Aldo with a fluke punch doesn't count.

Knocking out the Pound for Pound #1 fighter in the world who hadn't lost in a decade doesn't count. Does that even register to you how stupid that is?

You realize that Conor is 7-0 with 6 KOs in the UFC? You realize he's on a 15 fight win streak and has KOs in 17 out of 19 of his wins (89% KO rate, 95% finish rate).

Please show me your list of fighters that are "proven".

What does the ground have to do with anything? TS said striker, meaning, fighting on the feet. And for the bolded part of your post, Conor trains according to his opponent's attributes and body type. Nate's body type is much different than RDA's but I don't expect that to matter as much given the difference in technical skill that Conor holds over Diaz on the feet. Nate won't be taking him down so he'll be forced to stand with a well rounded and extremely dangerous technical striker.
Good point on it being a standing discussion . I agree that Conor is a overall a better striker than Nate and has the power to knock him out. The problem is there is no way to get around 3 days to 3 months prep no matter how it's spun so this fight won't be much of a indicator. Conor wanted Nate not cowboy who is ready and would be a better test of actual skill.
D

Nothing he will do will even have me "bow down"

Good point on it being a standing discussion . I agree that Conor is a overall a better striker than Nate and has the power to knock him out. The problem is there is no way to get around 3 days to 3 months prep no matter how it's spun so this fight won't be much of a indicator. Conor wanted Nate not cowboy who is ready and would be a better test of actual skill.
D

I agree with this. Nate had no camp at all. Supposedly he's been training for a triathlon and the photos of him I've seen recently indicate that he's in good shape but not in 5 round fight shape. Nate has certainly got the better hands but Cowboy mixes it up better and actually has kicks, good ones that are dangerous. Nate doesn't have anything really besides his boxing and his BJJ. Conor doesn't want to be on the ground with either Diaz brother and luckily for him Nate's takedowns aren't what I'd call much of a concern. If Nate could score a knockdown though then it could be his world if he gets a hold of Conor, or, if Conor slips say throwing a kick and Nate pounces.

Knocking out the Pound for Pound #1 fighter in the world who hadn't lost in a decade doesn't count. Does that even register to you how stupid that is?

You realize that Conor is 7-0 with 6 KOs in the UFC? You realize he's on a 15 fight win streak and has KOs in 17 out of 19 of his wins (89% KO rate, 95% finish rate).

Please show me your list of fighters that are "proven".

Fluke punch on a rustled Aldo doesn't count.

Also Conor does not need you to white knight for him. He has enough nutthuggers

Lol at all these Conor nutthuggers ignoring the fact that Nate is taking this fight on 10 days notice

I agree with this. Nate had no camp at all. Supposedly he's been training for a triathlon and the photos of him I've seen recently indicate that he's in good shape but not in 5 round fight shape. Nate has certainly got the better hands but Cowboy mixes it up better and actually has kicks, good ones that are dangerous. Nate doesn't have anything really besides his boxing and his BJJ. Conor doesn't want to be on the ground with either Diaz brother and luckily for him Nate's takedowns aren't what I'd call much of a concern. If Nate could score a knockdown though then it could be his world if he gets a hold of Conor, or, if Conor slips say throwing a kick and Nate pounces.
Ja, can't see Nate taking down Conor, he doesn't have that kind of power and Conor is coming in very strong/stocky. If Nate gets a couple shots through to the face early it could set up the kind of dynamic he likes to capitalize on. No fun to get blurred vision and your nose feeling like it got stun-gunned right off the bat. Doesn't take much power either. Diaz boys specialty.

Josh Thomson already ran through Nate on the feet
so what does it mean ?
Josh also was the better fighter against Benson.
do you want to say that Josh is not even in Conors level ?

Sherdog doesn't care. They already consider Aldo a bum now in order to take away from McGregor's accomplishment and say "oh but he hasn't fought a wrestlers with a full camp!" No, but he knocked out fucking Jose Aldo.

If he would K the entire UFC roster TFO! with straight lefts, there would still be people who would try to discredit him. Haters gonna hate.

With Diaz training for 3 days?

No.

BT0c3LjgSyi9qGJfyVsC_Teeth%20Argument.gif
Hahaha.
Your reactions are always awesome.

Sherdog doesn't care. They already consider Aldo a bum now in order to take away from McGregor's accomplishment and say "oh but he hasn't fought a wrestlers with a full camp!" No, but he knocked out fucking Jose Aldo.
Um, what? The only people who say Aldo is a bum are McGregor fans.

Seriously man, he's next level in striking. Rogan recently discussed this with Schaub and told Schaub that Conor was not on Wonderboy's striking level. Probably nobody in MMA right now is. The guy was 57-0 in kickboxing. Think about that shit, he was 37-0 as an amateur kickboxer, then he went 20-0 as a pro kickboxer, now he is 12-1 in MMA. That means in combat sports he has been 69-1.

But besides that, if you want me to admit that McGregor has a cannon left hand, yea, he does. Anderson I think still holds the record for most KO's in UFC history, and Wonderboy is next level with his, as Conor calls it, "flowyness" That's the thing about McGregor fans. Its hard to deal with them because they don't seem to understand that McGregor is not #1 in anything, except maybe shit talking. He KO's Mendes and Aldo and here were are. He isn't the best striker, he isn't the best grappler, other fighters have had a more complete game , like GSP, other fighters have sold more PPV's, like Brock and GSP both, etc. McGregor is literally #1 in nothing.

Maybe he will be in the future but he is going to have to prove it to me one helluva lot more than he has so far.
He doesn't have to prove jack shit to you. People like you are going to find way to discredit him and his wins no matter what so there's no point.

He doesn't have to prove jack shit to you. People like you are going to find way to discredit him and his wins no matter what so there's no point.

Its not hard to discredit short notice wins. 2 of his last 3 fights are fighters with no training camp and the 3rd fight was a 1 punch fight that I don't personally feel he could replicate against Aldo.

Its not hard to discredit short notice wins. 2 of his last 3 fights are fighters with no training camp and the 3rd fight was a 1 punch fight that I don't personally feel he could replicate against Aldo.
Welp there you have it folks. Conor is actually the worst champion of all time and hasn't actually won his last couple fights.

Lol you're mad because he doesn't consider Conor the best striker in MMA? Saying he's not the best striker is discrediting him?

Cry more please.

Back