If Conor actually did fight a WWE super star, he would probably lose to most of them

Have you seen UFC 1? Conor is just a bit better than Royce BTW. And Swagger is no better than Dan Severn. Wrestlers aren't born knowing bjj. Just because Wrestlers in MMA now know bjj doesn't mean collegiate Wrestlers do.

You're telling me Conor's JJ is better than Royce's?

You're telling me Conor's JJ is better than Royce's?

Nope. But it's not that far off. Royce was a black belt but not a very good one. Nate Diaz at brown belt was better than Royce at black. And Conor is light years better everywhere else. His athletic ability makes Royce look like a bum. Conor knows enough about fighting to beat a big wrestler who has never fought in his life.

To t.s---pro wrestling is fake,lance armstrong doped during all 7 of his tour de france wins and santa claus doesn't exist...
Anybody who wslks around 165 and under in the wwf would most likely get sent to the hospital by Conor McGregor.......and thats not saying much.

Conor would smoke the vast majority of them but brock would kill him and Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler could wrestlefuck him

They wont even win against a small trained guy, let alone a professional fighter. Acting and big muscles mean nothing in a fight against somebody trained to actually fight. Of course professional wrestlers like Brock with a legit wrestling background are a different story.

Nope. But it's not that far off. Royce was a black belt but not a very good one. Nate Diaz at brown belt was better than Royce at black. And Conor is light years better everywhere else. His athletic ability makes Royce look like a bum. Conor knows enough about fighting to beat a big wrestler who has never fought in his life.

If you honestly think Conor could get a D1 All American HW off of him after he got taken down (and he would), or pull off a sub he couldn't power out of...well I've got ocean front property I think you would be interested in buying in Lima Ohio.

If you honestly think Conor could get a D1 All American HW off of him after he got taken down (and he would), or pull off a sub he couldn't power out of...well I've got ocean front property I think you would be interested in buying in Lima Ohio.

He doesn't know how to power out of submissions. He isn't trained at all. Your theory works if he has some kind of bjj knowledge. He wouldn't know he is in an armbar or triangle before it is too late. And he would get knocked out before any takedown.

Would love to watch conor lay out sheamus with a beautiful left down the pipe
they went back and forth a few years ago, Conor told him to watch himself or he'd break his nose all over his face, suddenly shamus wanted to be friends lol, guess he forgot, he got punked bad that time

World Champion MMA fighter Vs Big Stuntman, who wins? this is the question people are asking, ROFL

He doesn't know how to power out of submissions. He isn't trained at all. Your theory works if he has some kind of bjj knowledge. He wouldn't know he is in an armbar or triangle before it is too late. And he would get knocked out before any takedown.

$100k for the ocean side condo...it's right in the heart of beautiful downtown Lima Ohio...you'll love it! Cash only please.

He is an accurate striker. It doesn't take a tremendous amount of force to knock someone out. It is a nervous system response and although they are very large men, they are still capable of being knocked out just like anyone else. I rag on manlets more than anyone else and even I know this.

Someone like Kurt Angle would probably smash him.. a HW Olympic gold medal winning wrestler
Kurt-Angle-bleacherreport.jpg

$100k for the ocean side condo...it's right in the heart of beautiful downtown Lima Ohio...you'll love it! Cash only please.

No thanks. I've already been to Canada.

connor loses to brock and del rio, swagger probably wrestle fuck him. He beats the rest

wwe actor struggling against a fat dude

It's weird for me. I like what McGregor does for the UFC, but I really like seeing him lose. I think he would KICK THE SHIT out of 90% of the WWE personalities.

If you hear Batista talk at the end, he brings up a very important point about how his nerves almost got the best of him...against a FAT NO-NAME SHORT NOTICE NOBODY IN FRONT OF 50 PEOPLE. McGregor vs the WWE would end up being a big production with a huge build up and probably a gigantic audience. I think the nerves, and especially the shock of the first left to the face or body, and the shock of how strong such a small guy (to them) would be be the end for all but the guys mentioned above.

Listen to this big NHL guy before his exhibition wrestling match with GSP. As far as A-level athelete talk, NHL is at the top. At 1:41 he already says he's intimidated, and after being put on his back over and over again just trying to survive at 8:21 he says, "That's much harder than an NHL hockey game or an NHL fight. It's unbelievable. I can't imagine fighting somebody my own size. He's ah, for his size, he's stronger than me. He's ah, it was unbelievable. He's much stronger than I thought he was going to be."

Can we finally just make a Conor sub forum for all this crap?

I think this is hilarious for two reasons:

1) The WWE stars actually took Conor's bait and responded, thus turning this into a story and adding major potential $$$ for Conor. They're a sensitive bunch.
2) People call Conor a "manlet" or whatever, but he is still a 165 lb prime professional fighter. He would absolutely dust the majority of these juicers. I can't believe people even question that based on size alone.

I'm not a Conor fanboy, nor am I a hater, but I have to admit that this was a stroke of genius by him.

WWE these days is a combination of dudes who look like regular dudes like CM Punk and guys who are juiced up so they look impressive but actually have no physical athleticism like John Cena. There's the odd smattering of actually athletic guys like Roman Reigns, but most of them aren't athletic at all.

When you have a huge size advantage (50lbs plus) then that can overcome quite a big gap in skill, technique and experience. If any of these WWE guys have a legit background in wrestling/martial arts/combat sports before they went into sports entertainment then they could beat Mcgregor, but if not then no, unless we are talking a ridiculous size difference and they have enough cardio to not gass themselves out ragdolling Mcgregor and they finish him quickly.

Roger Huerta vs Rashad Bobino proves that a 145 fighter can beat a 245 "athletic huge man" with no fight experience quite easily. So maybe your Roman Reigns and Ric Flairs should take a step back and pipe down.

Back