If Conor actually did fight a WWE super star, he would probably lose to most of them

Conor is way smaller than most of them and isn't known for his ground skill

all they have to do is grab him and they could slam him to the ground and pound the shit out of him

guys that big are gonna be able to take his FW punches

it would look like Fedor vs Zulu. big clumsy guy gets hit right away with big punches, goes down, gets hit more, ref stops the fight.

Go watch WWFs Brawl for All...see how good the big actors fight for yourself..they tired it and never went back

WWE guys are small these days. He could feasibly take most of them out, and I'm not even a fan of his.

05-Butterbean-1.gif

Granted it's Butter Bean, but even fat guys can beat "Athletic" guys. And that's against a WWE guy as well.

When are you guys gonna learn none of this "athlete" shit or being big has anything to do with actually being able to fight?

A giant NFL 1st round draft pick and pro-bowl defensive lineman Marcus Jones got destroyed in one minute by this guy who fought in MMA like 3 times lmao:

20081009071231_Daniel_Perez2.JPG

Or go watch some of Shaq's boxing matches, one of the greatest centers of all time, looks like a zombie in boxing who has no idea what the fuck he's doing against guys half his size.

These are top level athletes by the way, let alone some WWE guy who would get wrecked.

I'll fear the Samoans, no one is knocking those dudes out. I sparred a Samoan once and my hands still hurt.

Why don't you go rewatch UFC 1 you tard.

Conor bless.

many of the WWE guys would win

They're not all big and dumb, their size is exaggerated just like UFC fighters anyways so it doesn't matter but some of them have agility and are wily veterans who know every trick in the book

Whats Connor gonna do when he goes to touch gloves or shake hands and gets a poke in the eye or kick in the gut?

What will connor do when he turns the other way and gets a back rake?

What will Connor do when he goes for his shitty panic wrestling and gets a European uppercut?

I'm not even a fan of Conor, but come on he would spank most of those roid junkies

In both a street fight and an MMA fight. These guys are 6'3+, 240 lb+ monsters. Most of them have no actual fighting skill, but they are athletic enough where all they need is that insane size advantage. Could any human take a clean shot from someone athletic and more that twice their size? Could any human stand a realistic chance in grappling? I don't think so. We are not talking Weidman VS LeBron where both guys are huge and Weidman has enough strength and skill where LeBron's pure size advantage wouldn't mean much. We are talking a relatively small man, vs some of the biggest monsters on earth.
giphy.gif

This is what Brock Lesnar shertard fans are reduced to. Bless

Jack Swagger beat Velasquez in college, so he would take Conor down and it would be over.
Brock would literally kill him if there was not a ref to stop it.
Dolph Ziggler was a high level college wrestler, so he would wrestle fuck him.
Del Rio fought Cro Cop, so has some skill and much bigger than the Irish Manlet.
Big Show takes dumps bigger than Conor, so if he could get a hold of him its over.
Any Samoan wrecks him. Somoans can take a punch. Even the new chick who is Somoan beats his ass.
The rest of them he probably wins.

Conor can't knock out 170 pound skinny fat Nate Diaz but is supposedly going to one punch KO Mark Henry.

Conor beats giant pro-wrestlers is Ronda beats 50% of the male BW roster of the UFC all over again.

In both a street fight and an MMA fight. These guys are 6'3+, 240 lb+ monsters. Most of them have no actual fighting skill, but they are athletic enough where all they need is that insane size advantage. Could any human take a clean shot from someone athletic and more that twice their size? Could any human stand a realistic chance in grappling? I don't think so. We are not talking Weidman VS LeBron where both guys are huge and Weidman has enough strength and skill where LeBron's pure size advantage wouldn't mean much. We are talking a relatively small man, vs some of the biggest monsters on earth.
Especially since most are juiced as hell and a lot have some sort of college wrestling background

It depends on how they write the script. You do know wwe is choreographed, right?!

I think Goofy could beat Mickey Mouse. Goofy has the reach, and he has better take down defense. Plus, Mickey is a midget.

Last edited:
Back