If Conor actually did fight a WWE super star, he would probably lose to most of them

Remember Roger Huerta vs 260 pound D1 football player?

it would look like Fedor vs Zulu. big clumsy guy gets hit right away with big punches, goes down, gets hit more, ref stops the fight.
No it wouldn't, Fedor is a HW, also the GOAT. Conor VS Zulu is more like it, and Conor would probably lose from the size difference.

I doubt even Rio or Swagger would be able to stop McGregor. They're old, hurt and probably worn out by now. Lesnar for sure could, but he's juiced to the gills so it isn't really fair.

Aren't many/most of the WWE guys former "real" wrestlers? I'm thinking Brock and Kurt which are admittedly the only 2 guys I've ever heard of aside from Cena. And Cena is a roided up behemoth that could kill Conor regardless of his training background.

In both a street fight and an MMA fight. These guys are 6'3+, 240 lb+ monsters. Most of them have no actual fighting skill, but they are athletic enough where all they need is that insane size advantage. Could any human take a clean shot from someone athletic and more that twice their size? Could any human stand a realistic chance in grappling? I don't think so. We are not talking Weidman VS LeBron where both guys are huge and Weidman has enough strength and skill where LeBron's pure size advantage wouldn't mean much. We are talking a relatively small man, vs some of the biggest monsters on earth.

As I read I could literally taste your tears from Aldo's head bouncing like a basketball

No it wouldn't, Fedor is a HW, also the GOAT. Conor VS Zulu is more like it, and Conor would probably lose from the size difference.
Let's be honest here, Fedor was a fat MW who was just so incredibly talented he could beat heavyweights. Conor might be a smaller man, but his skill and precision would end Zulu and 98% of the WWE/TNA roster.

Aren't many/most of the WWE guys former "real" wrestlers? I'm thinking Brock and Kurt which are admittedly the only 2 guys I've ever heard of aside from Cena. And Cena is a roided up behemoth that could kill Conor regardless of his training background.
Alot of them are. But not most. I think a couple even tried mma, like Del Rio. But all of their bodies are super worn out and old, no way McGregor doesn't walk right through them.

This thread was created by some fat guy who thinks he is "big" and has zero training or experience in fighting but assumes he could handle himself because of his size.

Last week, I really didn't care much for Conor. I was mostly like "Well, he doesn't suck, but he's not all that great either."

This week, I have become a fan. All because he got a bunch of bad actors to rage out.

Did you completely miss UFC 1-20? Big guys with no training get destroyed by small guys with training

05-Butterbean-1.gif

Granted it's Butter Bean, but even fat guys can beat "Athletic" guys. And that's against a WWE guy as well.
Butterbean was a legit HW boxer though, I remember seeing him fight live when he was 62-1 at that time and damn seeing him live he had brutal KO power and faster than he looks on TV. He knocked out some other WWE guy too.

They won't pass the drug test lol.

Wait for them to go through strict testing and off the juice which they're ALL(each one of them) clearly on for a fight,there will be a universal difference.

Butterbean was a legit HW boxer though, I remember seeing him fight live when he was 62-1 at that time and damn seeing him live he had brutal KO power and faster than he looks on TV. He knocked out some other WWE guy too.
I remember way back when it was wwf they had a boxing tournament and Butterbean KO'd Bart Gunn(? I think that was his name) for the finals. I never watched boxing before so it was weird seeing Gunn just get destroyed like that, i half expected Gunn to get back up because of how wrestling matches usually go lol

I remember way back when it was wwf they had a boxing tournament and Butterbean KO'd Bart Gunn(? I think that was his name) for the finals. I never watched boxing before so it was weird seeing Gunn just get destroyed like that, i half expected Gunn to get back up because of how wrestling matches usually go lol
haha yeah thats the guy I am thinking of. I remember seeing a clip of it ages ago. It wasn't a work either, apparently it was 100% legit and it had a boxing sanctioning body that signed it.

These WWE guys getting triggered and replying all pissed off on Twitter is just so fucking funny that I don't care.

CONOR BLESS. Yeah, I said it.
Im the same way right now, with the exception of Ric Flair flaming his entire existence (gotta give it to Ric), these WWE superstars being butthurt is insanely hilarious.

To me this is literally the same as saying "McGregor beats the top Mr Olympia contestants." They know just as much about fighting as the WWE guys.

Bart Gunn was a huge wrestler that had some training background but still lost to Minowa, anyone seen the fight? Minowa is about Conor's size a bit more bulk.

Back