If Conor actually did fight a WWE super star, he would probably lose to most of them

Some pro wrestlers can fight, Jerry Sags beat Ken Shamrock into almost a coma after Shamrock snuck attacked a passed out drunk Brian Knobs. I know Ken is nowhere on Conors fighting level but I'm sure there are tougher wrestlers than Sags also.

I don't know...I'd put my money on most wwe guys against Conor. Yeah it's fake but they do take some serious hits. Plus, lots of them started out with some wrestling, boxing and/or martial arts training...it's not like they're 250lb fat fucks coming off the sofa

Roger Huerta and Rashad Bobino destroyed the OP years ago outside of a nightclub.

Look it up.

Conor is gonna take the next CWC

Chris Benoit would've killed him

It would go something like this:

rz4Hc0.gif

Would love to watch conor lay out sheamus with a beautiful left down the pipe

Pretty sure Conor is more skilled and dangerous than Royce.

No. He would absolutely kill them. You actually state they have no fighting skill but are big. Like what do you want us to say? No fighting skill and big? Welcome to 1993.

I think anyone who calls themselves an MMA fan or even a UFC fan should be required to watch that first event, then share their thoughts on it.

Edit: Surely a trawl thread, but whatever.

Conot got strangled last time he made a threat. He'd be dead if Nate hadn't let go. Conor better be careful. He isn't a good judge of his own fighting capabilities.
Your logic is retarded. Nate would be dead if Thomson hadn't been pulled off him. But it's a sport. So it's retarded to even say that. Anyway, conor could beat everyone in the wwe in one night, back to back to back.

Did you completely miss UFC 1-20? Big guys with no training get destroyed by small guys with training
Absolutely. Take the small guy with training all day long. There are big, untrained guys in the WWE that would lose to Conor. There are also some big guys with legit credentials that would absolutely destroy Conor.

While "most" is an incredible exaggeration, there are a few guys in the WWE who would have more than a fighting chance against Conor, certainly more than some in this thread are willing to credit them for. As mentioned previously, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger both have high level collegiate wrestling experience and are both much bigger than Conor. Jack Swagger would dwarf Conor, he's 4 inches taller than Brock and about as heavy.

That's just two guys as well. There are wrestlers in WWE with MMA experience (Alberto Del Rio, Shinsuke Nakamura), ammy MMA experience (Baron Corbin), more collegiate wrestlers (Chad Gable, Jason Jordan). There are also guys on the main roster who are tall enough that Conor would probably have a hard time even reaching their head to hit them (Big Show, Kane, Undertaker, Braun Strowman, Luke Gallows etc).

Any of these guys would probably get massacred by a fighter of equal weight, barring some freak punch or something, but Conor is about 3 divisions below most of them at best. He could probably put any of them to sleep given the chance, and I don't know if I'd even necessarily favor any of them against him, but pretending he'd walk through all of them easily is rather silly.

So the Conor hate has become so over the top that now you're supporting fake fighters who are juiced to the gills? And this is coming from a Brock fan lol.

Conor via murder.

I don't know...I'd put my money on most wwe guys against Conor. Yeah it's fake but they do take some serious hits. Plus, lots of them started out with some wrestling, boxing and/or martial arts training...it's not like they're 250lb fat fucks coming off the sofa
Neither were the 250lbs guys Gracie humiliated coming off sofa and they had way more skill than roided up actors in WWE. Conor would beat them all cept a few like brock.

So would most UFC fighters. Hope one of these fools signs on dotted line but Vince is probably smarter than that.

Jack Swagger would wreck Connors day. I know it's cool to hate on rasslin, but let's be serious here for a minute. There's a difference between saying Connor would beat the shiz out of Kalisto or some other random luchadore and saying he'd beat the shit out of All American wrestlers who outweigh him by 100lbs. Come on now folks, be realistic.

Just reposting what I said in another thread on this topic.

Not a Conor fan but going to play devils advocate on this.

I once witnessed former wbo featherweight boxing champ Scott Harrison literally decimate 2 bouncers and another couple of casuals in a club in Glasgow, all of them were considerably bigger than him but it was all over very quickly. He was also pissed out of his mind while doing it. He's around 5ft 6 or 7 and must be fairly similar in weight to Conor.

Trained fighters are a lethal weapon, I'm not saying some of these huge wwe guys couldn't feasibly grab hold of him and throttle him, it's possible, especially for the ones with elite wrestling but chances are he's way too fast for them and either ko's them or lights them up anyway he wants before they gas out and he finishes the job.

Just my take. Obviously in a fight anything can happen but overlook a trained fighter at your peril, never mind an mma champion.

Jack Swagger would wreck Connors day. I know it's cool to hate on rasslin, but let's be serious here for a minute. There's a difference between saying Connor would beat the shiz out of Kalisto or some other random luchadore and saying he'd beat the shit out of All American wrestlers who outweigh him by 100lbs. Come on now folks, be realistic.

Have you seen UFC 1? Conor is just a bit better than Royce BTW. And Swagger is no better than Dan Severn. Wrestlers aren't born knowing bjj. Just because Wrestlers in MMA now know bjj doesn't mean collegiate Wrestlers do.

Any decent sized adult man that's gotten in a fight before would throw a manlet like that right through a window

Rey mysterio by KO

Back