If Conor actually did fight a WWE super star, he would probably lose to most of them

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
In both a street fight and an MMA fight. These guys are 6'3+, 240 lb+ monsters. Most of them have no actual fighting skill, but they are athletic enough where all they need is that insane size advantage. Could any human take a clean shot from someone athletic and more that twice their size? Could any human stand a realistic chance in grappling? I don't think so. We are not talking Weidman VS LeBron where both guys are huge and Weidman has enough strength and skill where LeBron's pure size advantage wouldn't mean much. We are talking a relatively small man, vs some of the biggest monsters on earth.

These WWE guys getting triggered and replying all pissed off on Twitter is just so fucking funny that I don't care.

CONOR BLESS. Yeah, I said it.

No. He would absolutely kill them. You actually state they have no fighting skill but are big. Like what do you want us to say? No fighting skill and big? Welcome to 1993.

They would for sure last a bit more than a certain FW.

"Could any human....."....."we're not taking about someone like Weidman...."

Lol

In both a street fight and an MMA fight. These guys are 6'3+, 240 lb+ monsters. Most of them have no actual fighting skill, but they are athletic enough where all they need is that insane size advantage. Could any human take a clean shot from someone athletic and more that twice their size? Could any human stand a realistic chance in grappling? I don't think so. We are not talking Weidman VS LeBron where both guys are huge and Weidman has enough strength and skill where LeBron's pure size advantage wouldn't mean much. We are talking a relatively small man, vs some of the biggest monsters on earth.
lol dumbest post i ever read

When threads like this get posted, I wonder how many people posting here have actually fought against someone who knows what they are doing.

I don't care about Conor honestly. Entertained by his fights, but I'm not under some delusion that he could tear through capable fighters 25+ pounds heavier than himself.. That said, these people are not capable fights and Conor would absolutely destroy a good 95% of the WWE roster. He has great footwork and quickness and there's no way a bunch of actors with no real fighting experience would take the shots he's throwing.

These WWE guys getting triggered and replying all pissed off on Twitter is just so fucking funny that I don't care.

CONOR BLESS. Yeah, I said it.
You have to love the fact that a 168 lb Irish man has gotten under the skin of all those giant "wellness tested" wrasslers.

Of course he'd lose to some
He may beat some too

No. He would absolutely kill them. You actually state they have no fighting skill but are big. Like what do you want us to say? No fighting skill and big? Welcome to 1993.

Don't forget the fact that if they actually want to fight Conor in the UFC, they'd have to pass a drug test. LOL.

Most of the roster would just piss right through the fucking cup.

inb4 wellness policy

Conot got strangled last time he made a threat. He'd be dead if Nate hadn't let go. Conor better be careful. He isn't a good judge of his own fighting capabilities.

Don't forget the fact that if they actually want to fight Conor in the UFC, they'd have to pass a drug test. LOL.

inb4 wellness policy

"Wellness policy" might be the funniest unintentional joke this year. lol

Add the "jacked white boy" episode and the comedy is all set.

He'd touch butt those more than willing wrasslers into revealing their true sexual orientation.

Connor by "anaconda choke" and they'll pass out before tapping.

1307336815666-dumpfm-FAUXreal-reactioninabeakerBUBBLES.gif

Do they know punches land in real life?

Conot got strangled last time he made a threat. He'd be dead if Nate hadn't let go. Conor better be careful. He isn't a good judge of his own fighting capabilities.
bs he only was wrong 1 time and it was against a fellow ufc fighter, wwe are actors

connor loses to brock and del rio, swagger probably wrestle fuck him. He beats the rest

wwe actor struggling against a fat dude

Back