If Conor actually did fight a WWE super star, he would probably lose to most of them

I agree. Conor probably couldn't even take a frickin' chair shot to the back of the head.

The funny thing is, I bet Vince McMahon is loving all of this.

a much larger man with athletic ability, adequate knowledge in grappling, and roided up is for sure going to give a smaller fighter a hard time. and as conor said, the bigger men can take his shots better.

you all know that with the size advantage and roids, if you give those guys time to train it won't take long till they throw conor around like a ragdoll.

In both a street fight and an MMA fight. These guys are 6'3+, 240 lb+ monsters. Most of them have no actual fighting skill, but they are athletic enough where all they need is that insane size advantage. Could any human take a clean shot from someone athletic and more that twice their size? Could any human stand a realistic chance in grappling? I don't think so. We are not talking Weidman VS LeBron where both guys are huge and Weidman has enough strength and skill where LeBron's pure size advantage wouldn't mean much. We are talking a relatively small man, vs some of the biggest monsters on earth.

We've already seen what being big with no fighting skill gets you in MMA against a professional fighter.

tumblr_na9tpk9i561t1054no4_400.gif

Then

Yeah but that's GSP who is 30
It's weird for me. I like what McGregor does for the UFC, but I really like seeing him lose. I think he would KICK THE SHIT out of 90% of the WWE personalities.

If you hear Batista talk at the end, he brings up a very important point about how his nerves almost got the best of him...against a FAT NO-NAME SHORT NOTICE NOBODY IN FRONT OF 50 PEOPLE. McGregor vs the WWE would end up being a big production with a huge build up and probably a gigantic audience. I think the nerves, and especially the shock of the first left to the face or body, and the shock of how strong such a small guy (to them) would be be the end for all but the guys mentioned above.

Listen to this big NHL guy before his exhibition wrestling match with GSP. As far as A-level athelete talk, NHL is at the top. At 1:41 he already says he's intimidated, and after being put on his back over and over again just trying to survive at 8:21 he says, "That's much harder than an NHL hockey game or an NHL fight. It's unbelievable. I can't imagine fighting somebody my own size. He's ah, for his size, he's stronger than me. He's ah, it was unbelievable. He's much stronger than I thought he was going to be."

Yeah but that is GSP who is 30lbs heavier and 10x the wrestler than Conor. Apples and oranges.

he's like twice as big!
In 2014 GSP said he walks around at 200lbs. Conor bulked up for the 1st nate fight to 168. About 30lbs. Like I said before. It's not that hard to comprehend. It's just math.

In 2014 GSP said he walks around at 200lbs. Conor bulked up for the 1st nate fight to 168. About 30lbs. Like I said before. It's not that hard to comprehend. It's just math.

They were lying.

Randy Orton vs Conor at MSG, make it happen dana.

I agree. Conor probably couldn't even take a frickin' chair shot to the back of the head.

The funny thing is, I bet Vince McMahon is loving all of this.
loving I bet he is behind it. He wants to line CMG up to join WWE after his UFC career. CMG woukd surpass and wwe guy they got in terms of stat power an drawing.

loving I bet he is behind it. He wants to line CMG up to join WWE after his UFC career. CMG woukd surpass and wwe guy they got in terms of stat power an drawing.

Naaaah. Sure it takes years to do all that in ring stuff, doesn't it? In terms of learning how to not hurt someone and doing moves correctly.

I reckon after he's done with the UFC he'll do a few crappy films for stupid money then disappear.

Back