Ideas for a second job

So my job at ups its part time at the moment. And i like it because it gets me stronger and its $14/hr. I was told peak would start between the 15th to the end of the month. But i thinks its not starting until after thanksgiving. So i recently signed up for a car rental app, and ya'll know how i like to do doordash. And doordash is a bit more flexible than a lot of jobs at the moment. And when i was doing it in new jersey i was making over $100+ a day, $160 at most. But that was all day deliveries which i don't have a problem with on my days off which is fris and suns.

Anyways once peak season starts its going to be 12 hrs a day basically. Which is basically 11pm to 10-11am. So if anybody remembers i was working triples when i was working for my dads stores in dominos, and i was there open til closing. So if anybody knows how working long, unnecessary hrs for even min wage is its me. Because i had to stop that shit and ask for a raise to work less hrs and make a bit more.

So im kind of trying to avoid that 100hrs again (not really 100 but still). So any suggestions? My boy at work said walmart but im not all for that i really dont like customer service jobs. But im considering that. Security jobs which i have done in the past im considering a bit more, but really havent found a lot of desperate ones yet. Havent been looking a lot but i have been looking.
Are you young? Learn a trade, those skills will always be with you even if/when you decide to do other things, you always have your trade to fall back on. The money will be a lot better too after the first year or two.

Are you young? Learn a trade, those skills will always be with you even if/when you decide to do other things, you always have your trade to fall back on. The money will be a lot better too after the first year or two.

I wanted to do aircraft mechanics, i went for an interview and a look at the campus he told me the whole class routine and everything. I still wanted to do that shit but than i thought nah i got to save sometime to make more money rather than put time and money into getting there. And sitting in the classroom for 6 hrs.

I wanted to do aircraft mechanics, i went for an interview and a look at the campus he told me the whole class routine and everything. I still wanted to do that shit but than i thought nah i got to save sometime to make more money rather than put time and money into getting there. And sitting in the classroom for 6 hrs.
You don't necessarily have to go to school to learn a trade, and some like electrician you take classes while still working as an apprentice, but nothing crazy I think, there are some sparkys on here that could speak on it. Even if it's something more involved though like aircraft mechanic, I would think the initial hassle/investment of the schooling would certainly be worth it in the long run. Anyway just my thoughts.

You don't necessarily have to go to school to learn a trade, and some like electrician you take classes while still working as an apprentice, but nothing crazy I think, there are some sparkys on here that could speak on it. Even if it's something more involved though like aircraft mechanic, I would think the initial hassle/investment of the schooling would certainly be worth it in the long run. Anyway just my thoughts.

I get what your saying. Thinking of everything i got to pay for and the boxing gym im doing drop ins at. I got to make more money with less mandatory time taken out of my day. Like ups is $14/hr but its 3 hrs a day 5 days a week. Im working overnight shifts too. And that shit is not cutting it right now. Now if i take 7 or 8 hrs out of my day on the weekdays i got to do something that will help me make more paper. But than that would mean i got to do something that pays more and is another 3 hr job after school.

So basically what im saying is, although school is important i have no idea what i want to study at this time, and my main focus should be money for until peak season for ups, which i do want to stay at ups for a bit to see if i can get the driving position, which is 100k a year. I would be set for years if i got paid that salary. I got rent. I got a SEPTA key card i got to keep some cash in. I got laundry, and meals to buy. While also snacks to keep in my room in case i get hungry. And i got the boxing gym that i want to sign up for, that im currently just doing drop ins at. While also trying to get my carry permit which is aparently going to cost me nearly $600 altogether for the whole process.

So school can wait. If theres any job i want to do in the long run its LEO job. And ive been thinking a lot into corrections. But i could very much make my 100k pay while also being a MP in the army reserves too. So a lot of roads im working towards, hopefully ill get to those bridges.

I have such a creative mind that i kind of want to write movies and tv shows. Im been thinking of that for a while.

There was a screenwriter that posted in the Mayberry. He took a leave of absence and never came back. Maybe he got a job in Hollywood.

There was a screenwriter that posted in the Mayberry. He took a leave of absence and never came back. Maybe he got a job in Hollywood.

Well hes not the only person who knows how to get into that line of work. You can get into it from contact a director on IG and sending them your plot or ideas.

No. Im heavier and a little more in shape. Doesnt mean your going to be able to tell right from a single pic. Take my word for it, because i have never lied on this forum once.

You may not have lied

But youre clearly delusional

I've seen you before when you posted something up

You're very small

You may not have lied

But youre clearly delusional

I've seen you before when you posted something up

You're very small

So is rafael dos anjos yet competed at 170, and rocked colby whose 220 lbs walling weight i believe. Last time i weighed myself i was 170 that was a few months ago. This ups job, i feel like i lost some weight so i a ball park that im between 160-165 lbs right now.

Im not delusional. I was young, and not as mature as i am now. Im not as strong as dos anjos nor as good as he is but i can rock you and choke you out even if your 230 lbs or even 270 lbs, many factors in a fight, and one of them is how well of leverage and how accurate and precise your strikes are on a bigger guy. And when i say leverage im talking when you grab the body and go behind them, how well you hold them, and how precise your strikes are to hit either the back of the head or the temple. Or the jaw line.

Here

No bouncing for you

Ok i dont understand why a lot dumbasses on this forum look at the first video ever instead of looking at the most recent lol it makes no sense.

That video was from last year. And as i said when i posted that video i was focusing on technique, since i hadnt trained in a while.

Whatever man you believe what you want. I know i can knock a motherfucker out especially in these hoods in north phila. But that doesnt mean none of them can fight, nor does it mean i can knock them out with one strike.

Ok i dont understand why a lot dumbasses on this forum look at the first video ever instead of looking at the most recent lol it makes no sense.

That video was from last year. And as i said when i posted that video i was focusing on technique, since i hadnt trained in a while.

Whatever man you believe what you want. I know i can knock a motherfucker out especially in these hoods in north phila.

Lol you're a funny dude

Lol you're a funny dude

You are too. People really had a laugh when you posted in the stand up forum saying you was whooping people who had amatuer fights, that fought 6 fights or whatever.

You posted the first shadowboxing video i posted in the stand up forum. So that really shows how retarded you are. But whatever man. Nobody seen my shit in yhe stand up for a while but they will soon trust.

I was just thinking someone should start a business where they curate internet photos and videos so there's only stuff I want to view.

Well hes not the only person who knows how to get into that line of work. You can get into it from contact a director on IG and sending them your plot or ideas.

They'll steal your great screenplays. It's easier to sleep with the Director or Producer to get your movie made. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

swimming-with-sharks-movie-poster-1994-1020196619.jpg

You are too. People really had a laugh when you posted in the stand up forum saying you was whooping people who had amatuer fights, that fought 6 fights or whatever.

You posted the first shadowboxing video i posted in the stand up forum. So that really shows how retarded you are. But whatever man. Nobody seen my shit in yhe stand up for a while but they will soon trust.

Based on your shadow boxing video, you are almost ready, just refine things a little more and you might be able to get a second career as one of those statue people who stand totally rigid and stiff in the street and wait for people to throw them money.

person_pantomime_expression_human_mimic_makeup_paint_male-1148652.jpg!d

I feel sad on the inside for TS after seeing that video.

Based on your shadow boxing video, you are almost ready, just refine things a little more and you might be able to get a second career as one of those statue people who stand totally rigid and stiff in the street and wait for people to throw them money.

person_pantomime_expression_human_mimic_makeup_paint_male-1148652.jpg!d
I feel sad on the inside for TS after seeing that video.

You know try hard trolls when you see one. And you 2 definitely are trying a bit too hard to troll lol. If it was a video from last year, and last year i wasnt in a gym, i was just focusing on work since nov 2017 when i had really bad money management. That i was doing a warm up shadowbox. And when i say a warm up i mean a go back to basics warm up where i just practice everything as slow as possible.

Muscle memory really came back after the third bagwork video, now after doing a few drop ins at a boxing gym here in north phila, i feel like my combos and shit are more swift and feel more power in them. Especially just shadowboxing in my room before work. I hadnt trained boxing since my car got towed in july, and i was focusing on making money before that.

Anyways ya'll can try to troll all you want i really dont give a fuck. Nobody has seen a video from me in a while, aside from that joke video i posted in @spacetime thread about him being scared of someone screaming in his gym. But ik better than to listen to criticism from anybody who doesnt show any proof of training whatsoever.

You know try hard trolls when you see one. And you 2 definitely are trying a bit too hard to troll lol. If it was a video from last year, and last year i wasnt in a gym, i was just focusing on work since nov 2017 when i had really bad money management. That i was doing a warm up shadowbox. And when i say a warm up i mean a go back to basics warm up where i just practice everything as slow as possible.

Muscle memory really came back after the third bagwork video, now after doing a few drop ins at a boxing gym here in north phila, i feel like my combos and shit are more swift and feel more power in them. Especially just shadowboxing in my room before work. I hadnt trained boxing since my car got towed in july, and i was focusing on making money before that.

Anyways ya'll can try to troll all you want i really dont give a fuck.

This is even worse, guy.

Seriously.

Best to just stop now. It sounds pathetic.

Nobody has seen a video from me in a while, aside from that joke video i posted in @spacetime thread about him being scared of someone screaming in his gym. But ik better than to listen to criticism from anybody who doesnt show any proof of training whatsoever.

Careful now, sweetie.

photo upload on web

This is even worse, guy.

Seriously.

Best to just stop now. It sounds pathetic.

Careful now, sweetie.

Z3pU22k.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Oh i sound pathetic lol? Ya'll look at the FIRST video that i ever posted. and i put that shit in there just to see how people would criticize it. The third bagwork video my muscle memory came back full nostalgia. Im literally just waiting to go to work right now and make my paper, you guys just helping me pass the time.

Last time i posted a bagwork video in the OT they was saying my punches had no power because the bag wasnt moving lol first off that bag was only 100lbs, second there was a weight holding it down to prevent it from moving too much.

@Davem10 i really got nothing to prove to you at this point. And i doubt you looked at any other video but that one. Common sense. If you want to see how someone really is you look at the recent videos not the first video ever posted. This just makes you a try hard troll. But when i go to my boxing gym either this week or next week i will film something. But dont expect me to look like tyson or pac, or even loma.

Back