Ideas for a second job

so a manlet Duke like myself can have a side gig as a bouncer?

I just realized something cole lives in russia doesnt he? So it may be different over there, here in america i think they look for people with some muscle or just a mean looking motherfucker. But ill see if i get the job. Most people say i look like im in great shape so my mean face will get me the job if anything. When i emailed the guy i told him my height and weight and told him my whole training background. So if he dont hire me it is what it is.

@Davem10 down again, ironkhan up again lol. Seriously normally i find something to watch eventually but this time i just chose to entertain his shit lol.

2018 when the video was made i was around 140 lbs.

Last time i weighed myself i was 170, the ups job i have i feel a little skinnier so im between 160-163 at the moment.

No worries video coming soon. Its most likely going to be me hitting the bag. But we'll see. This gym is not going to let me spar until i pay for a membership i keep asking them to let me spar with someone. Not even a hard spar and they dont let me.

But whatever. There were about 15 videos last year i filmed in the ymca's. And like 4 videos i filmed before april earlier this year. I dont got to prove nothing to no one who doesnt show proof himself or who somehow post a video from last year instead of the later ones that year, nor the few this year.

Walking into work. Wont have my phone so anybody else wants to troll. Your going to have to wait until ya'll wake up again because i get out at 2.30am.

Lot lizard.

Nah, what are your skills that you can do working for yourself? You can make 25/hr, mowing lawns. ..if you have any good trade skills you can make more.

I'd love to do a movie but only if I can play the role of Garfield ;) ;)

But you're cuter than Garfield. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

9ee2b657f96bf859b3f0073e70892848.gif

Oh @Davem10 when i said most recent i meant the last one posted. Which the last bagwork video posted was prolly nov 2018 around that time, all the other bagwork and shadowboxing videos were post from summer 2018 to nov 2018. But you didnt look at any other videos, and somehow expect me to believe you cant find them when they were in past threads, last year. And i can still find those threads now. But whatever you still believe im delusional all you want. Truth is, i've been improving on my shit and last years bagwork and shadowboxing videos helped a lot wit that a long with some of the other gyms i trained at and my boy helping me train a bit.

Bagwork video coming on either fri or next week. I still got interviews and shit, but thats not going to stop me from filming it. No excuses tho. But you still havent posted none of the more recent videos from last year. Which tells me you are trolling.

Damn epic melt down.

Sherdog never disappoints

Being a bouncer gets real old, real fast.

But at least its usually a cash job.

If you sell disco biscuits you can make a lot of money. You provide a couple of guys and you keep the floors clean of competition. That was party time.

Cigarettes actually make good money for a barely illegal operation but they're bulky. All the bar staff will have em off you, ten packs a night easy.

Last edited:
so a manlet Duke like myself can have a side gig as a bouncer?

He can’t he’s only 5’6

I just realized something cole lives in russia doesnt he? So it may be different over there, here in america i think they look for people with some muscle or just a mean looking motherfucker. But ill see if i get the job. Most people say i look like im in great shape so my mean face will get me the job if anything. When i emailed the guy i told him my height and weight and told him my whole training background. So if he dont hire me it is what it is.

Best doorman I've ever worked with was 5'6 and not jacked, but he had that small man big charisma, the big dick energy. He could command a group through jokes or threats, he always had a smooth response for the ladies making them laugh. He could fight a bit too if someone else started things, shit never went south with him in control.

TS you don't give off that vibe, you got prickly with pressure ITT which is the last thing you want from a manlet in security. Gets you all in trouble.

Best doorman I've ever worked with was 5'6 and not jacked, but he had that small man big charisma, the big dick energy. He could command a group through jokes or threats, he always had a smooth response for the ladies making them laugh. He could fight a bit too if someone else started things, shit never went south with him in control.

TS you don't give off that vibe, you got prickly with pressure ITT which is the last thing you want from a manlet in security. Gets you all in trouble.

I got off an overnight shift and overslept trying to reschedule with the guy. Idk if thats a sign i shouldnt do it. But really if i get to be disrespectful back to people trying to come in who dont got money or not on the list, im good with it especially making smartass jokes. Im good under pressure if they want to fight im happy to oblige.

If you sell disco biscuits you can make a lot of money. You provide a couple of guys and you keep the floors clean of competition. That was party time.

Cigarettes actually make good money for a barely illegal operation but their bulky. All the bar staff will have em off you, ten packs a night easy.

What the fuck is a disco biscuit

You guys got schoolkids selling cookies at clubs in uk?

lmao @ needing a second job. Just get a better first job. Poor people are funny.

lmao @ needing a second job. Just get a better first job. Poor people are funny.

Ive already explained the reason for staying at this job, but let me put it into fewer words this time.

100k driving the trucks if i get the chance.

But the manager told me i should get my CDL,because i womt have to wait to put my name down on the list. Id just go to HR. And aparently the waiting list is not going to be posted for a while.

For anyone who wants to see the last bagwork video i posted last year, here you go. Ik im kind of entertaining the trolls shit, it really doesnt make sense for someone to search all the way back to summer 2018 but not look at any from winter 2018 or fall. Whatever that video above doesnt show my new skills now. But at least it shows how i hit hard.

71c3931c1edc4353a0c03ec549753b965872a2c343c09255617f4470cbd924ed.jpg

So much power.

You need to go to Glendale Fight Club and hone them skills.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back