Ideas for a second job

From NJ, eh?

This explains the self-esteem issues.

So my job at ups its part time at the moment. And i like it because it gets me stronger and its $14/hr. I was told peak would start between the 15th to the end of the month. But i thinks its not starting until after thanksgiving. So i recently signed up for a car rental app, and ya'll know how i like to do doordash. And doordash is a bit more flexible than a lot of jobs at the moment. And when i was doing it in new jersey i was making over $100+ a day, $160 at most. But that was all day deliveries which i don't have a problem with on my days off which is fris and suns.

Anyways once peak season starts its going to be 12 hrs a day basically. Which is basically 11pm to 10-11am. So if anybody remembers i was working triples when i was working for my dads stores in dominos, and i was there open til closing. So if anybody knows how working long, unnecessary hrs for even min wage is its me. Because i had to stop that shit and ask for a raise to work less hrs and make a bit more.

So im kind of trying to avoid that 100hrs again (not really 100 but still). So any suggestions? My boy at work said walmart but im not all for that i really dont like customer service jobs. But im considering that. Security jobs which i have done in the past im considering a bit more, but really havent found a lot of desperate ones yet. Havent been looking a lot but i have been looking.

Personal trainer?

Oh i sound pathetic lol? Ya'll look at the FIRST video that i ever posted. and i put that shit in there just to see how people would criticize it. The third bagwork video my muscle memory came back full nostalgia. Im literally just waiting to go to work right now and make my paper, you guys just helping me pass the time.

Last time i posted a bagwork video in the OT they was saying my punches had no power because the bag wasnt moving lol first off that bag was only 100lbs, second there was a weight holding it down to prevent it from moving too much.

@Davem10 i really got nothing to prove to you at this point. And i doubt you looked at any other video but that one. Common sense. If you want to see how someone really is you look at the recent videos not the first video ever posted. This just makes you a try hard troll. But when i go to my boxing gym either this week or next week i will film something. But dont expect me to look like tyson or pac, or even loma.

This is all in response to you saying you could be a bouncer, i was simply proving you have absolutely no chance of being a bouncer, you dont have a single trait required to be a bouncer

Im setting up an underground fight for you agaist some other guy on the forum, ive @ you in the trhead, go check it out

From NJ, eh?

This explains the self-esteem issues.

Oh if you think this is self esteem issue you aint seen nothing yet. Nobody really likes living in new jersey. People are moving to FL or PA now if they not millionaires. A lot of celebrities and actors are moving to new jersey mostly short hills, kinnelon, butler. Just those rich towns.

I came to philly to start from the bottom, and because growing up in the hood you learn a lot more shit than you do in a surburban areas.

This is all in response to you saying you could be a bouncer, i was simply proving you have absolutely no chance of being a bouncer, you dont have a single trait required to be a bouncer

Im setting up an underground fight for you agaist some other guy on the forum, ive @ you in the trhead, go check it out

Ok, yet your only proving your retarded and/or trolling. You look at one video, that was first. Hows that common sense at all? Idc if i get the job as a bouncer right now ill find something else in the meantime lol. If i could watch something other than netflix right now i wouldnt be responding to you. Im not mad but you can believe that if you want. Still you havent poster any of my most recent videos, not even the ones from my boxing gym in paterson nj nor the ones in the ymca's all around north jersey. So give me a reason why i should listen to you if you posted one video from last year? That wasnt even recent or even close to recent by now lol.

Ok, yet your only proving your retarded and/or trolling. You look at one video, that was first. Hows that common sense at all? Idc if i get the job as a bouncer right now ill find something else in the meantime lol. If i could watch something other than netflix right now i wouldnt be responding to you. Im not mad but you can believe that if you want. Still you havent poster any of my most recent videos, not even the ones from my boxing gym in paterson nj nor the ones in the ymca's all around north jersey. So give me a reason why i should listen to you if you posted one video from last year? That wasnt even recent or even close to recent by now lol.

I cant see any of your recent videos

If you look, i asked YOU to post them and you refused to, so why do you keep going on about me posting them for you? I dont know where they are

YOU post them

I cant see any of your recent videos

If you look, i asked YOU to post them and you refused to, so why do you keep going on about me posting them for you? I dont know where they are

YOU post them

No you can see them because they are from past threads last year and early 2019. Your just trolling, im not doing your dirty work for you. And you said show you some of my new shit, right? i dont got videos of that right now. But i will either this week or next week. Dont worry though, i dont know if you got anything else to do today. But at least ik a dumbass troll is helping me pass the time.

No you can see them because they are from past threads last year and early 2019. Your just trolling, im not doing your dirty work for you. And you said show you some of my new shit, right? i dont got videos of that right now. But i will either this week or next week. Dont worry though, i dont know if you got anything else to do today. But at least ik a dumbass troll is helping me pass the time.

Why are you calling me a troll, for posting a video of YOU

in the video, you are small, and look like utter SHIT, you would be a terrible bouncer, possibly the worst ever

For me to tell you these things, does not mean i am trolling, infact how can it be trolling if the proof of my words is there for all to see

Your ego puts the automatic defense mechanism up, saying troll, if something negative is said about you

Its not trolling,its just the truth

....So i recently signed up for a car rental app, and ya'll know how i like to do doordash....

....So if anybody remembers i was working triples when i was working for my dads stores in dominos....

<FookIsThatGuy>

Why are you calling me a troll, for posting a video of YOU

in the video, you are small, and look like utter SHIT, you would be a terrible bouncer, possibly the worst ever

For me to tell you these things, does not mean i am trolling, infact how can it be trolling if the proof of my words is there for all to see

Your ego puts the automatic defense mechanism up, saying troll, if something negative is said about you

Its not trolling,its just the truth

Ummmmmmm ok good for you. Ok troll who thinks he trolling me but doesnt really we are near 2020 right now by the way fuck trump. And also acting like you cant see any other videos why dont you type in on google ironkhan57 shadowbox video 4 and bagwork video 4 whatever, and put sherdog at the end. You got to be a retard or a troll. But thats up to you.

Also @Davem10 i dont got no videos from the last 8 months, the last bagwork video was i think in jan 2019 or december 2018 .Something like that. The other videos were in paterson nj and those are more recent, its actually some sparring videos. But no worries you i can tell your very punctual, conceded, and very organised like a nerd. And the only people who post an acient video from june 2018 thinking nothings changed since than are people who have never trained in they damn life, nor have any common sense. About to go to work at 7 though.

Delusional

Youre fucked bro

You cant be helped, your ego is too large

Ok whatever you say. I could find every video right now. But none of them show my progress in the last month since i moved to north phila.

They'll steal your great screenplays. It's easier to sleep with the Director or Producer to get your movie made. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

swimming-with-sharks-movie-poster-1994-1020196619.jpg
I have an idea to make a movie about the sherdog forums, I think it will be unique and one of the greatest movies ever made, there is so much that can be put into the movie, it would be a comedy, thriller, suspense all rolled into one. What do you think?

UPS, dominos, door dash, walmart.....
Why don't you man up, go to a vocational school and make up to 50k after graduation.
Unless you like Menial jobs, then stick to what you do young Millennial

This is very true. On the other hand, there is something to be said about doing something you find enjoyable, even if the money is low. If you can afford to live the life you'd like to live, why make a move?

This is very true. On the other hand, there is something to be said about doing something you find enjoyable, even if the money is low. If you can afford to live the life you'd like to live, why make a move?

I didnt see that guys comment you quoted idk how. But i already explained that and am not explaining it again.

Size doesnt matter

What they are looking for are guys that show up on time,listen what they are told and can work under pressure.

I worked as a bouncer full time for 2 years
so a manlet Duke like myself can have a side gig as a bouncer?

Back