Ideas for a second job

I only seen women in those places,. I would think the kitchen where they make the food got men and women there.

If they flexible than ima look on craigslist. Im not the biggest for my height either. If they looking for someone who can stop ronnie coleman from bullrushing, thats not me lol i could in someway shape or form. But probably not. Are they flexible on they schedules? I work overnight shifts at ups, so i would love an afternoon shift anything and not be called in for an overnight shift, and the owner bitching about it the next day.

In here they let pick your own hours

Like you say you want weekends number 1 and 2 free then you will have them free

Oh, man. 3 hrs a day? Yeah, that is underemployed. Sorry to hear that.
Is there anything available close to where you live or on the bus lines that you're familiar with so that you don't have to spend $$$ on ubers?
Maybe look for a temp job for a few weeks till UPS needs you full-time?
Good luck, man.

My boy recommender walmart and theres a walmart near me. There are a few gas stations near me. I refuse to work in mcdonalds or any fast food chain or restruant. Definitely not working for SEPTA lol. I could use a labor job but they probably not doing that until next spring or summer. I thought about working for sonics doing that skating shit taking the orders but i thought nah, not even if im rolling around im going to work for a customer service job.

I am really considering walmart since i can just get one of those stocking jobs instead of being by the register. Theres a lot of shit down the bus lines and train lines i live right next to the train station.

I only seen women in those places,. I would think the kitchen where they make the food got men and women there.

If they flexible than ima look on craigslist. Im not the biggest for my height either. If they looking for someone who can stop ronnie coleman from bullrushing, thats not me lol i could in someway shape or form. But probably not. Are they flexible on they schedules? I work overnight shifts at ups, so i would love an afternoon shift anything and not be called in for an overnight shift, and the owner bitching about it the next day.

Just be careful on craigslist bro, you might get forced into sex slavery. I heard some arab sheiks like to grab dudes, force them to become trannies and then use them like females whores.

In here they let pick your own hours

Like you say you want weekends number 1 and 2 free then you will have them free

That sounds good. Ima look on craigslist. A lot of drunk people try to pick fights with anyone so who better to practicr these hands on, than bums who drink to they throw up.

Just be careful on craigslist bro, you might get forced into sex slavery. I heard some arab sheiks like to grab dudes, force them to become trannies and then use them like females whores.

They want me, they going to have to catch me first and take a few right hands.

Why don't you become a part-time Sherdog Moderator...Rumor has it that they make over a 100k a year.

Why don't you become a part-time Sherdog Moderator...Rumor has it that they make over a 100k a year.

Oh man 100k but i just dont have the time right now i dont think i can make time either.

@Cole train i got an interview immediately tomorrow at 2pm, but its private security. But the ad said they're doing immediate hires, which doesnt sound like most private secruity companies to hire anybody immediately even if they need people. But i guess ill see if they are.

Honestly im not getting paid over 200 over here and i got laundry to do at the laundromats, i got to resupply my septakey card, got to get shit for my room, and stock up on snacks and caffeine drinks before i go into work. Like its 3hrs a day. And im trying to save my money but i keep having to pay for ubers on the weekends to get to work because im still figuring out the bus schedules, and i still need my septakey card for the bus and trains. So really i need something to make some extra cash. I thought id be good too but really im not especially when i got rent to pay too.

If you just started it will be rough for the first 3 months and after that your union dues are only taken out at the first. But from now till peak in a few weeks you be stuck and you will start to get more hrs the week before thanks giving and anything after 5 is OT.

Depending on your hub, see about going driving or driver helper for peak. Helpers can make it easier to get to being a driver. Drivers make real good money but you have a GPS shoved up your ass ALL Today.

Oh man 100k but i just dont have the time right now i dont think i can make time either.

@Cole train i got an interview immediately tomorrow at 2pm, but its private security. But the ad said they're doing immediate hires, which doesnt sound like most private secruity companies to hire anybody immediately even if they need people. But i guess ill see if they are.

good luck then

If you just started it will be rough for the first 3 months and after that your union dues are only taken out at the first. But from now till peak in a few weeks you be stuck and you will start to get more hrs the week before thanks giving and anything after 5 is OT.

Depending on your hub, see about going driving or driver helper for peak. Helpers can make it easier to get to being a driver. Drivers make real good money but you have a GPS shoved up your ass ALL Today.

Yeah they said they posting the waiting list today so im going to put my name down on that shit for the driving shits.

Driver helper shit is fun, the drivers are cool and funny they also fun to fuck with lmao. Especially the ones who dont know a lot lf shit that our generation knows, because they be like whats that? And i just mess with them everytime. People have the time of there lives doing that shit for that 1 month.

Post a picture......

No. Im heavier and a little more in shape. Doesnt mean your going to be able to tell right from a single pic. Take my word for it, because i have never lied on this forum once.

Back