• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Ian Garry vs Michael Venom Page official for UFC 303 on June 29

Who wins?

• Total voters
You seem very proud of your mediocre rebuttal
You seem obsessed with the sex lives of professional fighters. I'm just pointing out how creepy that is.

In this thread we are talking about a fight between Ian Garry and Michael Page. Your immediate response is to share your sexual fantasies about them.

You seem obsessed with the sex lives of professional fighters. I'm just pointing out how creepy that is.

In this thread we are talking about a fight between Ian Garry and Michael Page. Your immediate response is to share your sexual fantasies about them.
Ok. "Obsessed, fantasies", etc.you forgot insecure, incel.
YOu are an annoying feminist.

Props to Garry for taking a significant step up in competition.

Machado by decision.

It's more win for MVP than it is for Garry. Garry is ranked higher. MVP beats Ian and he jumps right up into title contention with the right opponent.

More risky fight for MVP than it is for Ian.

Never saw anyone, after losing a fight with Ian, in need skull repair or facial reconstructive surgery. MVP wins in round 1 with another savage AF display.

Either one's gotta Know that a "Point Fight" stand off will delay title hopes.

I actually agree with this. However, has Ian ever tried to wrestle anyone? I know he has excellent tdd for a striker while MVP has extremely piss poor grappling. Seems like a possible easy path to victory for Ian should he take the grappling route.
The kids got an ego and I think he wants to win it by outstriking MVP.

Wow, that poll is insane!

I feel like it was only last year that MVP was a can crusher bum from Bellator!

Now he's favourite to beat a top UFC prospect like Ian Garry!
The UFC bias effect. Funny, I would have been considered a Bellator shill 5 years ago but now there are people who only follow the UFC who think MVP is a world beater.

The UFC bias effect. Funny, I would have been considered a Bellator shill 5 years ago but now there are people who only follow the UFC who think MVP is a world beater.

Definitely UFC bias, also recency bias, too.

MVP isn't actually that hot of a run. Two splits in a row against well-rounded opposition, then a freak injury win over Goiti.

Not saying anything bad about him or his performance against Holland, I just don't see Holland as being in the same league as Ian Garry.

This is a waaaaay harder fight for MVP, and very different I feel.

Back