• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Ian Garry vs Michael Venom Page official for UFC 303 on June 29

Who wins?

• Total voters
MVP is a mystery to me. He is beating good guys and mostly what he does is darts head first with his right hand. Amazing that he has this timing to not get flat lined when he does that over and over again.

Last edited:
You’re totally right bro.
However, I am on vacation in Spain with my family right now, and to be totally honest with you I’m a bit hammered, lol, so I think my journalism skills partially went out of the window for a brief moment 🍻
I’m sorry sir
Ares pink with the terrible contributions to this forum

I see nothing has changed over the years

Still shilling for wmma and posting junk?

Just, when I was starting to like Garry for coming after a Colby he gets MVP. Not a real fan of Venom but he makes it easy to root for if he's beating on Garry. I think MVP beats Garry at his own game with movement and much more style and he takes away the weapons that Ian loves to use so well, height & reach. I say MVP either finishes him or beats him into a bloody swollen mess where his baby boy starts to feel the pain at home.

Easy fight for Garry, he will make so many people cry

You just straight-up wrong on both counts, there ain't nothing easy about this fight for Garry and the only ones who may be crying after this fight are Garry's wife and baby boy.

Such an interesting match up but it could end up being a staring contest for large portions of it. I want to see Garry break out the grappling game. He's been saying he's a phenomenal grappler he just hasn't had to use it yet. This seems like the fight to mix in the takedowns if there ever was one

Such an interesting match up but it could end up being a staring contest for large portions of it. I want to see Garry break out the grappling game. He's been saying he's a phenomenal grappler he just hasn't had to use it yet. This seems like the fight to mix in the takedowns if there ever was one
I think Garry might outstrike MVP because of his grappling threat, if he really does pose one. On paper MVP is probably a better striker (althought that is highly debatable), but if Garry can establish the threat of a takedown early that will give him an advantage standing.

I assume that there will be a lot of waiting and staring and feinting. But you never know, maybe it's a FOTN Just Bleed banger.

Back