• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Ian Garry vs Michael Venom Page official for UFC 303 on June 29

Who wins?

• Total voters
decent matchup, hope MVP has a healthy immune system.

but in the end, all this does is just set up the inevitable Colby title fight, which is good. dude deserves it for sure. a total legend of the game, all due respect. winner of MVP/Gary fights for the title after Colby gets another well deserved chance. in due time, in due time.

Damn, hell of a step up in competition for the cuck, but UFC doing him a solid putting him on the McGreGOAT card.

Let’s hope he ends up a white shadface meme
Ian gets clipped sometimes and he's also been wobbled. I think MVP shuts his lights off, I could be wrong as usual of course. Lol

Last edited:
Aside from one mistake vs Lima nobody has ever consistently got much of the better of MVP on the feet
Mike Perry doesn't count lol
Garry better bring his wrestling singlet if he wants to get this done.
Does Raymond Daniels count?

Idiotic move by Colby to turn down this fight.

You got an upcoming kid on a streak who's tailor made for his style. He's well ranked at #7 and by far the easiest stylistic matchup for him.

A win over Garry would have silenced the critics and put him in a great position. What a dumb move.
I think Garry would have hospitalized him TBH.

Unlike Holland Ian Garry actually knows how to use his reach and doesn't lunge in clueless....
This will result in a lackluster, technical point fight with the winner getting a split decision.

Interesting fight but might be one of those that looks nice on paper but ends up boring. MVP wants someone to charge at him and Garry is not that guy.

My guess is not much landing clean and Garry getting the decision with kicks.

Will be a good sparring match that will go to a split decision

Last edited:
Hopefully it doesn't become something very tentative but think this is a superb fight that will give either guy a very decent hype and legitimacy boost with a win. MVP will become the most popular guy on the roster around here if he gets one of his signature knockouts on Garry

Not a fan of either guy but maybe it could be an interesting match
Don't like either

Prefer MVP to win this one

Or Garry is getting the McGregor, Omalley treatment

Last edited:
Back