• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Ian Garry vs Michael Venom Page official for UFC 303 on June 29

Who wins?

• Total voters
His last name is Garry. If you really want to be a journalist you need to fight these clickbait urges.

Correction: If you want to be a good MMA journalist.

His name is Ian Machado Garry. Calling him just Machado is inaccurate and amateurish.
You’re totally right bro.
However, I am on vacation in Spain with my family right now, and to be totally honest with you I’m a bit hammered, lol, so I think my journalism skills partially went out of the window for a brief moment 🍻
I’m sorry sir

Truth be told, I think Garry might win a shitty fight here. The thing MVP said about a possible fight with Wonderboy stinking up the joint applies here - two sharpshooters don't necessarily lend themselves to an entertaining fight.

Either guy could potentially find a single opening to produce a KO, but it feels like a split decision is more likely imo.

It will be a dance off

giphy.gif

Conor vs Chandler
Hill vs Ulberg
Garry vs Page
Chiason vs Bueno-Silva
Pyfer vs Barriault

Not an amazing ppv but if the top 3 fights stay in tact then it's solid. Garry/Page feels like it should be the co-main but Hill is a former Champ so I'm cool with it.

Get rid of that garbage WMMA fight pleaseeeeeeeeee

Which is why I was dumbfounded when half the forum proclaimed Wonderboy vs MVP as the greatest fight to make ever!

Like, do you know anything about the sport you're watching bro??

It’s a hype-train type fight, guys with a bigger name/reputation than their performances have warranted.

Also most fans are morons that don’t understand styles make fights, they just see names they know and instantly think “oh what an epic fight!”

Hypothetically we want to see counter-strikers fight pressure fighters or brawlers for entertaining fights.

It’s a hype-train type fight, guys with a bigger name/reputation than their performances have warranted.

Also most fans are morons that don’t understand styles make fights, they just see names they know and instantly think “oh what an epic fight!”

Hypothetically we want to see counter-strikers fight pressure fighters or brawlers for entertaining fights.
It’s a high level fight and for Garry a test of his potential and for MVP- a test of his UFC credentials. May not end up entertaining in the traditional sense but it’s a fight with real consequences/stakes and what makes it intriguing - it’s a fight to be on track for title fight.

Back