• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Ian Garry vs Michael Venom Page official for UFC 303 on June 29

Who wins?

• Total voters
Will my boy MVP knock out the Cuck?

Incoming round 1 KO win for MVP followed by some solid dancing while Garry lays there unconscious. :eek:

giphy.gif

Joaquin Buckley was actually offered the Garry fight at 303 but he declined the opportunity, I’m told by credible sources @svmr_db
Now we have Garry vs MVP, only of this took place in Manchester 🤣

A fight between two most unlikable welterweights of all time.

But these guys are pretty good on the feet. I like this fight.

I foresee a very slow and tedious fight. Likely a snoozer.

I think Garry wins but hope MVP highlight reel KOes him.

Now that's a good match up for both dudes. This card needed it bad. Card just needs one more certified banger and we got ourselves a solid card.

Yeah it's definitely not a great fight on paper, reminds me of Till vs. Wonderboy.

Two counter-strikers that love to feint, should see a lot of grand-standing and mind-games but not a lot of prolonged exchanges.

Which is why I was dumbfounded when half the forum proclaimed Wonderboy vs MVP as the greatest fight to make ever!

Like, do you know anything about the sport you're watching bro??

This is one of those fights that seems like it's going to be great..

But then if you really think about it.. they're both counter strikers and I'm pretty sure there's going to be a lot of hesitation from both of them. I can see literal minutes going by with little to no action. Could potentially be a big let down
Could easily see it being a boring distance kicking game between two long lengthy counter strikers. A bit like Till vs Wonderboy.

A fight between two most unlikable welterweights of all time.

But these guys are pretty good on the feet. I like this fight.

Not sure why you say that about MVP. He’s very personable and respectful. Maybe you’re mistaking his confidence for arrogance? I guessed I’m biased though!!

Last edited:
Because his wife is the dominant one of the two
His last name is Garry. If you really want to be a journalist you need to fight these clickbait urges.

Correction: If you want to be a good MMA journalist.

His name is Ian Machado Garry. Calling him just Machado is inaccurate and amateurish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back