Media Ian Garry says he is levels above MVP and will make an example out of him

I like Ian Garry confidence. He might sounds like a douche most of the time but he signed this fight while he could have waited for a higher ranked opponent.

I don't think he is levels above MVP and I think this fight can be either great or a snoozefest with two guys trying to counter and nothing else.

Do peeps actually enjoy MVP fights or whatever you call what he does?
Fuck yes. He is an amazing striker and his highlight reel is amongst the best.
The fact that he toyed Holland proves he is legit.

Garry is going full D1. Bet the house on that. Now whether MVP can take his wrestling skills is another thing. Probably going to be a few exciting moments between D1 Garry crotch dives.

Dude has to act confident. Maybe he believes what he's saying, maybe he doesn't. Maybe he has wrestling boots he knows he can wear for 3 rounds ?

Either way, credit is due for taking this fight. MVP is IMO a nightmare for a conventional MMA striker. He's not unbeatable, but Machida, Wonderboy and MVP are all hard as hell to plan for. You've never seen anything like it if you are Garry. But then again, someone like Shogun went IMO 2-0 on the feet vs. The Karate Guy. He obviously knew Machida's game.

Respect to Garry, who I otherwise dislike.

I don't know who wins but I'm leaning towards the guy who is 11 years younger.

He's cocky and arrogant, reminds me of a Conor wannabe. Because of that alone he's easily unlikable.
And the guy that throws pokeballs at his opponents and mocks them in the cage isn’t cocky or arrogant?

I dont like MVP but I hope he murks Ian

I do t like Ian but I hope he fights Colby and murks him

Is he ever going to fight a real good wrestler ?

Do peeps actually enjoy MVP fights or whatever you call what he does?
When he fights, the tension is palpable!
He is similar to prime Anderson Silva in this regard. Let me explain..

When MVP fights, you truly don’t want to blink too much because the possibility of highlight reel finish is so high. He is so creative and dynamic with his strikes. His record says it all.

With that said, his counter striker style can be “boring” if he faces another counter striker

I favor MVP here but Garry has tools to win.

People may not like MVP's showboating but he's a very talented striker and can definitely knock Garry out cold. Especially if Garry actually believes his own bullshit that he's "levels" above MVP and doesn't take this fight seriously. MVP is a bit old at this point but super dangerous.

Rodriguez was coming off a really bad shoulder injury, and that kick made pretty good contact with his shoulder.

He actually evaded the kick to make sure it didn't land on his shoulder because it was in such bad shape and willingly took the kick to the chin instead.

He continuesto be so endearing and humble lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adventureseeker64
Back