I wonder if Tyson Fury is jealous of Ngannou?

You guys underestimate elite boxers, without gloves they would crack even the greatest chins.

Without prep time, most MMA fighters would get KTFO bad if some shit popped off.

If Greg Hardy can pick MMA as a hobby and hold his own against top 10 HW vets with 40+ fights, Fury would be A-okay.
without gloves they would shatter their hands you mean

I'm the noob? So losing a one sided decision always means you didn't hold your own?

His opponent "played it safe" because he didn't wanna get KTFO....noob

Volkov is the #6 HW UFC btw
you're talking bollocks mate.

Reactions: lsa
Fury is smart enough to not fight a "real fight" with his fists.

Fury proly doesnt know half or maybe even all of those guys.

Have you ever seen Mayorga actually fight in MMA? Go check those fights out. He's 0-4. He once got DQ because he got frustrated and elbowed his opponent in the spine.

Ray Mercer got choked out by Kimbo Slice.
Didnt Mercer KO'd Sylvia or someone?

I bet he's livid every month reviewing his bank statements.

Because regardless of how good a boxer he is it must suck knowing that not even the best hw mma fighter in the world can beat you up in a real fight. Same goes for Derrick Lewis,Stipe,Curtis Blaydes. He would lose to all of them..... it kind of sucks a bit, not going to lie
You know that MMA isn't "real fighting" either, right?

Because regardless of how good a boxer he is it must suck knowing that not even the best hw mma fighter in the world can beat you up in a real fight. Same goes for Derrick Lewis,Stipe,Curtis Blaydes. He would lose to all of them..... it kind of sucks a bit, not going to lie
he is to busy counting his money to worry about any mma fighters. By the way both SPORTS are not street fighting, Ive never seen either one of them street fight, have you.

Hardy hasn't held his own against any top 10 HW, wtf? The one fight he had, he lost a one sided decision against an opponent who played it safe the entire fight.

Get the fuck out of here you noob.
Wrong

With ~6 months of TDD training Fury takes the HW belt.

Fury would have a chance against any UFC HW.

He's that damn good and tough.

6 months of takedown defense training and I'd like Fury's chances against many ufc HWs.

Fury makes waaaaay more money boxing, regardless.

I doubt Tyson Fury thinks about this at all.

He pretty much always does, he's a smart striker who picks his shots and has good defence, bar Derricks last second KO he's not been finished by anyone since 2013.
He's had 17 fights since then, not many HW's can say the same.
Volkov must not be good if he had to play it safe against someone who isn't even a top 10 HW.

Volkov must not be good if he had to play it safe against someone who isn't even a top 10 HW.
Don't think thats quite how it works buddy.. One persons playing it safe is another persons genius.

Have you ever seen Mayorga actually fight in MMA? Go check those fights out. He's 0-4. He once got DQ because he got frustrated and elbowed his opponent in the spine.

Ray Mercer got choked out by Kimbo Slice.
Ray Mercer knocked out former two time UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia who was still ranked in the top 10 at the time.

Back