I wonder if Tyson Fury is jealous of Ngannou?

Fury is paid millions of dollars every time he fights. I doubt he wastes any time thinking of some scrub in the ufc or what would happen if they had a street fight.
Agreed but but ufc fighters are far from scrubs

Did you see mayorga slapping dean or did you happen to catch mercer vs timmeh or ali vs inoke? look those up :)
Have you ever seen Mayorga actually fight in MMA? Go check those fights out. He's 0-4. He once got DQ because he got frustrated and elbowed his opponent in the spine.

Ray Mercer got choked out by Kimbo Slice.

Drying his tears with stacks of cash.

By that logic there are 5 year olds and 80 year olds that could kill Ngannou if they had a gun. Is he jealous of them?

Reactions: JSN
He definitely knows how Nagnou is. He's called him and Stipe out before.

He occasionally watches UFC
You are correct, he's also done some MMA training. Trained With Darren Till
2019.11.11-06.16-themixnet-5dc9a58d6458e-600x282.png

I'm sure Dokovic doesn't care that someone can beat him in badminton or racquetball.

2019 earnings

Tyson Fury: $57 million
Francis Ngannou: $525K

Something tells me he isn't overly jealous of Francis. But that's just a hunch.

It's like saying "the CEO must be jealous of the janitor, cause he knows he'd probably lose if they ever had a fight." No, it never even crosses the CEO's mind.

Isn't it Francis who wishes he was a boxer?
He told Tyson his highest paycheck is $500k so I really doubt it.

Tyson Fury is absolutely living life to the fullest and does not give a shit about comparisons.

The guy defeated his mental illness, came back from obesity, financial problems and is now living the life setting positive examples for those who know him or know of him.

Because regardless of how good a boxer he is it must suck knowing that not even the best hw mma fighter in the world can beat you up in a real fight. Same goes for Derrick Lewis,Stipe,Curtis Blaydes. He would lose to all of them..... it kind of sucks a bit, not going to lie

MMA is not a real fight, not even close. MMA under Unified Rules is even further from a real fight.

Because regardless of how good a boxer he is it must suck knowing that not even the best hw mma fighter in the world can beat you up in a real fight. Same goes for Derrick Lewis,Stipe,Curtis Blaydes. He would lose to all of them..... it kind of sucks a bit, not going to lie
Fury can hire bodyguards to shoot people whenever they get into a "real" fight.

Because, you know, in "real" fights anything goes. No refs. No time limits. No rules. Anything goes.

He's heard of him

cool, i'd still bet on the gypsy who comes from a culture of bareknuckle boxing and street fighting to beat a homeless African dude who's going to fight Fury the way he wants to anyway.

The really interesting thing would be to see what Fury could do if actually training in MMA. He isn't going to waste his time, and I'm sure could care less with the kind of money he makes, but still interesting speculation. We have never seen the likes of an elite boxer in MMA, not one that was serious about MMA anyway. Lots of elite wrestlers, but that is because they have no other way of making money. That doesn't mean they would necessarily be better if the boxer was cross-trained.

Back