I wonder if Tyson Fury is jealous of Ngannou?

Do you think Elon musk loses sleep because khabib can beat him?

You guys have some really tiny little thinking.

Fury is paid millions of dollars every time he fights. I doubt he wastes any time thinking of some scrub in the ufc or what would happen if they had a street fight.

I agree with the millions part, but Ngannou is no scrub. And Tyson Fury has mentioned he'd like to go into MMA someday, so MMA is no joke of a sport. Also Ngannou being #1 ranked contender in the UFC means more than just a scrub that's for sure.

Really? I wonder if he’s ever even heard of Ngannou

Don't be naive, he knows a lot of the top fighters in MMA/UFC. The guy follows the sport, considering how big McGregor is. He brought more eyes to the sport than ever before.

Because regardless of how good a boxer he is it must suck knowing that not even the best hw mma fighter in the world can beat you up in a real fight. Same goes for Derrick Lewis,Stipe,Curtis Blaydes. He would lose to all of them..... it kind of sucks a bit, not going to lie

Fury probably cries of laughing. Any of those names you mention would survive few minutes of fights with Gipsy King. Not to mention that Fury most probably makes in one fight what Ngannou, Lewis and Blaydes make in one year put together.

The strikes prove he dominated him in every round, he scored over 50% more strikes in round 1 and 2.
I never discredited Hardy, i'm just crediting Volkov for being the way better fighter for every second of the fight. If you think someone has to KO and get into unnecessary brawls to receive any credit then you're just exposing yourself as someone who doesn't really understand the sport.. Why on earth would he risk his health when he didn't need to, to prove dip shits like you anything.

Volkov was unscathed .. Does he look like he felt POWER lol.
2019.11.10-08.51-themixnet-5dc878608adbb-600x303.png

Hardy though
1186585960.jpg.0.jpg
Yet Volkov played it so safe. If Hardy was such a pushover Volkov wouldn't have played it so safe.

Why would he?

Because Ngannou would shoot a double and then finish him quicky with his slick BJJ on the street?

Back