I wonder if Tyson Fury is jealous of Ngannou?

Yes you're a noob. You suggested he's faced multiple top 10 HWs (he hasn't, he's faced 1) and that he held his own (he didn't, it was a one sided loss where he just ate shots all fight).

I mean, you're just straight factually wrong. It's embarrassing you think you have a worthwhile opinion.
Damn your really in your feelings, I was obviously referring to Volkov when I stated 40+ fights.

If you don't think Fury could be a force in HW MMA, your being delusional. You just come off pretty pathetic and rude really, maybe you just have something against Hardy?

I try to be respectful here, but guys like you make it difficult.

Damn your really in your feelings, I was obviously referring to Volkov when I stated 40+ fights.

If you don't think Fury could be a force in HW MMA, your being delusional. You just come off pretty pathetic and rude really, maybe you just have something against Hardy?

I try to be respectful here, but guys like you make it difficult.

I didn't say anything about Fury, don't change the subject.

I'm talking about Volkov too. Hardy lost 27-30 on all the scorecards in a completely uncompetitive bout where he got tooled. It's his only fight against someone in the top 10 and it showed everyone how far away from being a real HW contender he is. The fact you're even defending him shows you you have about a casual's level of knowledge about the sport. Everything you said is 100% wrong.

You're straight insulting Fury pretending Hardy is an indication of anything at all in MMA.

Fury is paid millions of dollars every time he fights. I doubt he wastes any time thinking of some scrub in the ufc or what would happen if they had a street fight.

Shertards going shertards, Fury is a brilliant boxer who will be remembered for ages. Ngannou is a one move mma fighter who is not even the champ

I didn't say anything about Fury, don't change the subject.

I'm talking about Volkov too. Hardy lost 27-30 on all the scorecards in a completely uncompetitive bout where he got tooled. It's his only fight against someone in the top 10 and it showed everyone how far away from being a real HW contender he is. The fact you're even defending him shows you you have about a casual's level of knowledge about the sport. Everything you said is 100% wrong.

You're straight insulting Fury pretending Hardy is an indication of anything at all in MMA.
Dude Hardy is 4-2-1 in the UFC, and that's counting his DQ loss(Knee) to Allen Crowder. He could easily be 6-1 in the UFC if he didn't do stupid stuff like using an inhaler between rounds.

You sound like you have something against Hardy, Don't take it out on me.

I'm not defending anyone I'm just stating the facts, you got issues man. I'm not calling Hardy a world beater, but he could easily be 6-1 in the UFC. If Hardy can make a splash in mma, albeit small. Fury would absolutely feast.

Because regardless of how good a boxer he is it must suck knowing that not even the best hw mma fighter in the world can beat you up in a real fight. Same goes for Derrick Lewis,Stipe,Curtis Blaydes. He would lose to all of them..... it kind of sucks a bit, not going to lie
I think you are 'onto' something here, the other things Fury is most likely jealous of:
- Usaiah Bolt - cause Bolt can totally beat him in track and field
- Michael Phelps - cause Phelps can beat him in swimming
- Magnus Carlsen - cause chess...

In fact I think Fury is infuriated, just sitting there thinking how many ways different ppl can beat him in...

Dude Hardy is 4-2-1 in the UFC, and that's counting his DQ loss(Knee) to Allen Crowder. He could easily be 6-1 in the UFC if he didn't do stupid stuff like using an inhaler between rounds.

I'm not defending anyone I'm just stating the facts, you got issues man. I'm not calling Hardy a world beater, but he could easily be 6-1 in the UFC. If Hardy can make a splash in mma, albeit small. Fury would absolutely feast.

Just mainly that you think that Hardy is an indication of anything Wilder would be able to do in MMA. It's a stupid comparison, and a bit shocking that's where your head goes. There's literally nothing similar about the two of them outside of the fact they are both HWs. Being 4-2-1 (or 6-1) against dudes outside of the top 10 means literally nothing.

Reactions: lsa
Just mainly that you think that Hardy is an indication of anything Wilder would be able to do in MMA. It's a stupid comparison

{<huh}Wilder?!?

Lets call this a night, we can agree to disagree but don't call me a noob please lol.

Personally I think beating dudes outside the top 10 does mean something, but your entitled to your opinion.

Makes zero sense. Just because Hardy is doing OK, that doesnt mean Fury would. That's not how real life works.

{<huh}Wilder?!?

Lets call this a night, we can agree to disagree but don't call me a noob please lol.

Personally I think beating dudes outside the top 10 does mean something, but your entitled to your opinion.

*Fury.

And it means literally 0 about him being a top contender. Especially given that those wins come from athleticism, not skill. Which is the complete opposite of what makes Fury dangerous (the most technical HW boxer today).

It's a baaaaad comparison. That's like saying Kimbo's HW boxing record is an indication of how Stipe would do in HW boxing.

Reactions: lsa
Makes zero sense. Just because Hardy is doing OK, that doesnt mean Fury would. That's not how real life works.
Fury is a world class martial artist trained from youth, Greg Hardy is a former football player who picked MMA up as a hobby in his late 20's.

I'm of the opinion Fury is infinitely more gritty, durable, and more experienced in combat than Hardy will ever be. It's not rocket science man, Fury would make these sloppy HW's look pretty bad if he took MMA seriously and put all of his resources into training. I'm not saying he would be the champion, but to think one of the best boxers on earth couldn't do well in MMA seems strange, especially in the UFC HW division where dudes don't even show up in shape.

Hardy wasn't even in shape the other night, and he ran through Greene. You can have a difference of opinion, but saying I make zero sense is just silly.

Why did you pick Tyson Fury and not everyone under HW in both sports? And why did you pick Ngannou? Is he going to panic wrestle in a street fight, start throwing his slick knees, elbows and wheel kicks? Should have at least picked Stipe or even Cormier, who actually have skills Fury doesn't.

Reactions: OGL
Because regardless of how good a boxer he is it must suck knowing that not even the best hw mma fighter in the world can beat you up in a real fight. Same goes for Derrick Lewis,Stipe,Curtis Blaydes. He would lose to all of them..... it kind of sucks a bit, not going to lie

Bru .... wanna kno the sick thing ? Thousand years ago these guys Ngano and Fury could just swing a frigin cudgel at ur head and u couldn't do anything about it... Imagine having that fight

@Gamer007
@nostradumbass
@ShreddinMMA

Last edited:
Boxing is a sport, not a fight. We all agree that fighters, who fight in the full facets of combat, can beat up a boxer in a street match. Most of the time, at least. I don't think he cares at all. And Ngannou is not even the best fighter out there.
Did you see mayorga slapping dean or did you happen to catch mercer vs timmeh or ali vs inoke? look those up :)

Really? I wonder if he’s ever even heard of Ngannou

You guys underestimate elite boxers, without gloves they would crack even the greatest chins.

Without prep time, most MMA fighters would get KTFO bad if some shit popped off.

If Greg Hardy can pick MMA as a hobby and hold his own against top 10 HW vets with 40+ fights, Fury would be A-okay.

Lol

Back